Stealth NMZ

Token

On 8/9/2021 at 3:29 PM, Avocado said:

No bank pin & nothing that I know of. 

Could you please message me on discord if you notice that issue again? I can check it live via google remote desktop; I'm in OSBot's official discord most of the day: https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM

I've tried to reproduce it on my test account, but it opened the chest on every attempt

Is it possible to guzzle rockcake at 2hp so you get back to 1hp? 
It will only guzzle if you have above 2hp (which is 3). So you take 2 from absorb everytime you get hit :(
Or is there someother way to keep it at 1? I know prayer flick, but you will still have 2hp if you hp levels up :D

Overall great script! Probably gonna buy sometime in the weekend haha

20 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Is it possible to guzzle rockcake at 2hp so you get back to 1hp? 
It will only guzzle if you have above 2hp (which is 3). So you take 2 from absorb everytime you get hit :(
Or is there someother way to keep it at 1? I know prayer flick, but you will still have 2hp if you hp levels up :D

Overall great script! Probably gonna buy sometime in the weekend haha

Did you try setting the guzzle interval to 2-2? That should guzzle when it hits 2 HP since the interval bounds are included, unless I broke something in the guzzling code recently :feels: 

1 hour ago, 0x6b said:

Can I get a trial when you have a chance?

Thanks mate.

Authed :doge: 

• Heart 1

Would love a trial if possible. :)

And a few questions. What are the ban rates on this in general? I've been using a self scripted AHK NMZ script that I have been using, but it's not fully automated to re-drink absorptions yet. Does your bot have pretty good anti ban measures? Random click positions, sleep intervals? I've noticed this has had a great effect on the few AHK scripts I have had. Especially when you can simulate fatigue over time.  I've also added lose window focus, but I am unsure if this even matters. Also, does your bot offer any sort of customization to minimize the amount of clicks/bot interactions?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before. Thanks for your time.

Edited by rangerxxll

14 hours ago, rangerxxll said:

Would love a trial if possible. :)

And a few questions. What are the ban rates on this in general? I've been using a self scripted AHK NMZ script that I have been using, but it's not fully automated to re-drink absorptions yet. Does your bot have pretty good anti ban measures? Random click positions, sleep intervals? I've noticed this has had a great effect on the few AHK scripts I have had. Especially when you can simulate fatigue over time.  I've also added lose window focus, but I am unsure if this even matters. Also, does your bot offer any sort of customization to minimize the amount of clicks/bot interactions?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before. Thanks for your time.

From 0% to 100%, it really depends on how you use it and what else you have done with those accounts. If you insist to keep HP at 1 for 15 hours a day and use special attack that's likely to result in a ban especially on relatively new accounts, while most people managed to max accounts without problems as long as they use some AFK settings. Most the things the script does can be customized from the GUI, so you should have control over anything that may affect ban rates

2 hours ago, ktriz said:

can i get a trial please sir?

Hello, first off this is a wonderful script ❤️. I was wondering if you could guide me with the “Daily runtime” option, please. I can’t seem to make it work. I want it to run since 5:00 am  (GMT-5) to 20:00 (GMT-5), but it says that will start like in hours from the time I set it up. 

Thank you for reading

5 hours ago, kisamezx said:

Hello, first off this is a wonderful script ❤️. I was wondering if you could guide me with the “Daily runtime” option, please. I can’t seem to make it work. I want it to run since 5:00 am  (GMT-5) to 20:00 (GMT-5), but it says that will start like in hours from the time I set it up. 

Thank you for reading

The timezone used on GUI is UTC, 5 AM GMT-5 is 10 AM UTC. So should wake up between 10:00 and 10:00, and run for 15 to 15 hours to obtain that interval. The UTC time is obtained via system clock, so if the system clock is not  GMT-5 those numbers won't be valid. It's easiest to log into the game and check the clan chat tab - there's a UTC clock there.

• Heart 1

sorry i made a mistake on this, it was sipping the prayer potions, i accidently used a boss with a ranged attack and was killing me as using protect melee method, also there is 1 other thing, due yo using protect melee method and rock cake, as you guzzle the rock cake down to 1hp, then move to location, by this time the bosses have spawned and there's sometimes the chance they hit you before the bot actually puts on the protection prayers, is there a possibility to make the bot start protection prayers sooner, as there a few times i die as its not quick enough to activate the prayers.

thanks 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:27 PM, vickershd said:

sorry i made a mistake on this, it was sipping the prayer potions, i accidently used a boss with a ranged attack and was killing me as using protect melee method, also there is 1 other thing, due yo using protect melee method and rock cake, as you guzzle the rock cake down to 1hp, then move to location, by this time the bosses have spawned and there's sometimes the chance they hit you before the bot actually puts on the protection prayers, is there a possibility to make the bot start protection prayers sooner, as there a few times i die as its not quick enough to activate the prayers.

thanks 

I've pushed a quick update to make it activate prayers before walking to the dream position, let me know how it works