Stealth NMZ

Token

so for some reason it doesnt use my dds specs ever and when I start it if I dont have a full inv of absortions and overloads it just walks to the bank then sits there same with if you select herb boxes it will just sit at the bank doing nothing ive saved several files to try and change stuff but am probably just going to test out a little bit longer how do refunds work ive never returned a script before ? Also for some reason it leaves my cc chat and my actual clan .. how do i get a refund good sir :)

Edited by linkshady

On 4/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, Token said:

Settings which simulate AFKing

Does this mean that you would recommend using the powerups? Would it be better to just leave the character in a corner with no pray pots or anything? Also, if I babysit the bot and talk to people every couple of minutes, am I good without taking many breaks?

14 hours ago, linkshady said:

so for some reason it doesnt use my dds specs ever and when I start it if I dont have a full inv of absortions and overloads it just walks to the bank then sits there same with if you select herb boxes it will just sit at the bank doing nothing ive saved several files to try and change stuff but am probably just going to test out a little bit longer how do refunds work ive never returned a script before ? Also for some reason it leaves my cc chat and my actual clan .. how do i get a refund good sir :)

Could you send me a screenshot of the settings you used on GUI?

Walking to the bank and doing nothing may happen if you selected prayer potions/food/have ammo and it fails to find more supplies in bank, or there is not enough money already placed in the coffer to buy a dream, or there are not enough points to buy a full inventory of absorptions/overloads (even if you have some but not exactly the amount required)

I don't handle refunds, but if there are issues they can be fixed

12 hours ago, tstudent said:

Does this mean that you would recommend using the powerups? Would it be better to just leave the character in a corner with no pray pots or anything? Also, if I babysit the bot and talk to people every couple of minutes, am I good without taking many breaks?

No, I strongly recommend to not use the power-ups nor special attacks since they do the contrary

Sitting in a corner with prayer potions should be fine; Idk, it may help, but in most cases if it does simulate AFKing and you use mirror mode it should work

12 hours ago, Token said:

Could you send me a screenshot of the settings you used on GUI?

Walking to the bank and doing nothing may happen if you selected prayer potions/food/have ammo and it fails to find more supplies in bank, or there is not enough money already placed in the coffer to buy a dream, or there are not enough points to buy a full inventory of absorptions/overloads (even if you have some but not exactly the amount required)

I don't handle refunds, but if there are issues they can be fixed

No, I strongly recommend to not use the power-ups nor special attacks since they do the contrary

Sitting in a corner with prayer potions should be fine; Idk, it may help, but in most cases if it does simulate AFKing and you use mirror mode it should work

How long would you recommend running it for assuming the afk mode was on and you wanted to be very safe? Also what break intervals would you recommend?

2 hours ago, tstudent said:

How long would you recommend running it for assuming the afk mode was on and you wanted to be very safe? Also what break intervals would you recommend?

Like 10 hours a day may be fine, but only thing that can add extra safety is alternating with manual gameplay

I use breaks between dreams for 5-75 mins, with a daily limit of 12-18 hours

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a way to switch attack styles future feature [attack, shared, strength, defense]
- train evenly
- keep within level range
- train X levels before switching attack style

Looking for auto upgrade equipment future feature [pre banked, ge would not be required]

Edited by grammatoncleric

14 minutes ago, grammatoncleric said:

Looking for a way to switch attack styles future feature [attack, shared, strength, defense]
- train evenly
- keep within level range
- train X levels before switching attack style

Looking for auto upgrade equipment future feature [pre banked, ge would not be required]

Easiest solution I can think of is adding the attack style into the preset, and allow chaining based on some conditions; I guess it's quite useful for the early levels