Stealth NMZ

Token

On 5/8/2021 at 2:45 AM, HellsD3mise said:

Great script. Only small issue im having is it waits untill the overload effect has finished before taking another one. So you gain 50hp etc, would be good to drink it just before it runs out

Thanks and again great script 

You can't drink an overload before the effect runs out, the 50 HP gain is inevitable as far as I know

3 hours ago, beaninem said:

can i have a trial please!?

Authed :doge: 

So I'm still having issues with Dharok's and using a special attack weapon. I input Dharok's greataxe 100 into the main weapon then my Dragon dagger(p++) into the spec weapon section. Runs fine, then once it comes out of the dream it has issues finding a main weapon as the Dharok's greataxe has obviously degraded by then. 

I guess a workaround is just not use a spec weapon or maybe even set the repair barrow's equipment to 100 so it will go repair after each dream. I haven't tested these yet but am doing it now and will report back. 

Edit: I guess my error was putting "Dharok's greataxe 100" instead of "Dharok's greataxe" was my mistake because it seems to be working fine now.

Edited by JustSe7en
fixed

On 5/14/2021 at 8:20 PM, desraswt said:

24hr trial been out for while want to see if still good rates

On 5/14/2021 at 11:35 PM, MATHAWK said:

I mean the bank at near the NMZ. 

Are there are supplies available in the bank (food, prayer potions, ammo)? Could you send me a picture of the settings you are using?

23 hours ago, var1ed said:

can i have a trial please!?

19 hours ago, Jamesdrake90 said:

can i have a trial please?

12 hours ago, botmebb22 said:

Running into an issue recently where sometimes when re entering a dream after a break the account will go north of the nmz chest and get stuck basically idling til i manually intervene. 

Could you send me a copy paste of the logger contents? (Bottom right corner, 3rd button, toggle logger)

3 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

token at ur last comment I dont have pray pots in bank I want use absorb 1 hp with overload or ranging potions. Do I need to put those pots in the bank? Does it not taking automaticly from the chest at nmz?

It does, but it most likely ran out of something else like arrows/scales/darts, or it ran out of NMZ points; What exactly were your settings?