Stealth NMZ

Token

19 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Great job on this script @Token! I like that it has a lot of options for customizing your training session. It took some extra time to learn the interface but it's not too hard to use once you have a few presets.

One suggestion:  Can you make it so that when you have the granite maul equipped, the special attack button will be spam-clicked with only very short pauses in between?

Right now, there are long pauses in between each click of the special attack button, which is fine if you're using a dds or dragon claws, but with the granite maul, the special attack is only useful if you click the special attack button in rapid succession so that all your hits land in a single tick. Maybe bursts of 2-3 clicks each would work?

I've always recommended AFK settings, more interactions would generally increase chances to get banned, even if they are very low for most people; I can make it spam faster, but I still strongly advise against the maximum efficiency settings which legit no player would go for hours at a time

19 hours ago, kevthehustla said:

may i have a trial?

Authed :doge: 

56 minutes ago, W199 said:

osrs client keeps crashing. This issue is probably on my end, any advice?

2 clients running on mirror mode 

Make sure those 2 clients are 2 mirror clients, not 2 tabs in 1 client; The machine you are running must have a sound device installed (install a mock sound device if it's a server); Start a fresh mirror client before every script start; Leave any memory settings on their default values for the OSRS/OSBot client; The memory allocation for the entire machine should not exceed 80% at any given time for best performance

• Like 2

On 4/12/2021 at 8:25 PM, Token said:

Make sure those 2 clients are 2 mirror clients, not 2 tabs in 1 client; The machine you are running must have a sound device installed (install a mock sound device if it's a server); Start a fresh mirror client before every script start; Leave any memory settings on their default values for the OSRS/OSBot client; The memory allocation for the entire machine should not exceed 80% at any given time for best performance.

So iv upgraded the vps and only running 2 accounts are still crashing.  Im not sure how to install a mock sound device have you got a link to where i can download one?