Stealth NMZ

Token

Hi Token,

Unsure if you are aware but many times i go back to check on the NMZ bot to notice it isnt rock caking if the bot messes up during Overload/Rapid flicking to keep hp to 1

He just sits at 2hp unless i pause and guzzle it myself then resume script

I noticed on the settings rock cake only allows above 2hp.  Cannot select above 1 HP which id assume is 3hp+ Is there any reason for this?

EDIT 1: ATTACHED SETTINGS

EDIT 2: CHANGED GUZZLE TO 2 TO 2 RATHER THAN 2 TO 4 TO SEE IF IT GUZZLES EVERYTIME AT 2

EDIT 3: WORKING FLAWLESSLY NOW. ROCK CAKE SETTINGS: 2 TO 2 AND IT ALWAYS DROPS YOU BACK TO 1HP SHOULD YOU REGEN 

Stealth-NMZ.png

Edited by Lickwid
settings attached

On 3/10/2021 at 8:25 PM, popret said:

Trial please?

Authed :doge: 

On 3/11/2021 at 12:31 PM, Lickwid said:

Hi Token,

Unsure if you are aware but many times i go back to check on the NMZ bot to notice it isnt rock caking if the bot messes up during Overload/Rapid flicking to keep hp to 1

He just sits at 2hp unless i pause and guzzle it myself then resume script

I noticed on the settings rock cake only allows above 2hp.  Cannot select above 1 HP which id assume is 3hp+ Is there any reason for this?

EDIT 1: ATTACHED SETTINGS

EDIT 2: CHANGED GUZZLE TO 2 TO 2 RATHER THAN 2 TO 4 TO SEE IF IT GUZZLES EVERYTIME AT 2

EDIT 3: WORKING FLAWLESSLY NOW. ROCK CAKE SETTINGS: 2 TO 2 AND IT ALWAYS DROPS YOU BACK TO 1HP SHOULD YOU REGEN 

Stealth-NMZ.png

It generates a random number in that range every time and when the current HP is greater or equal than that number it will start guzzling until it hits 1 again

If there is ever a situation where the bot has too much of a type of potion to put back in the barrel + its more than the set amount in the script it will spam click trying to store the potion for 5 minutes then after 5 minutes you get a message on OSbot that script has failed to enter dream within 5 minutes and stopped. But until you click the okay button the account never signs out. Probably a fairly rare occurrence based on user error but has happened to me 2-3 times over the past couple months so figured I'd mention

27 minutes ago, Critzy said:

Sorry if this is a noob question but even after it takes a break after manually selecting my spell will it continue to select autocast after relogging?

It will remain selected until you run out of runes or they are deposited - shouldn't happen as long as you don't use barrows or something else which requires banking

• Heart 1