Stealth NMZ

Token

On 1/17/2021 at 12:49 PM, rateimpact said:

Last one from me, I keep finding my health on 2. I set the guzzle threshold between 2-10 but it wont guzzle down to 1. Any setting I can change to do this? I changed the prayer flick timer but I guess it's just unlucky timing that early in the dream it misses it.

You have to set it to 2-2 if you insist on staying at 1 HP, 2-10 means will go up to 9 HP sometimes

4 minutes ago, akludwig said:

Hey so im having an issue with the script dropping my rock cake instead of guzzling it, says its picking option 3 but i think option 3 in "use" gonna try resetting the client see if that helps

What was the order of options in the menu? Are you using the new mouse?

On 11/3/2020 at 2:28 AM, Token said:

The problem is mirror client running out of memory, it usually uses a lot of memory

@Token

So I worked more today to try and figure this bug out, went from a win7 to win 10 machine and am still having the same issues. This machine did not run out of ram, it has over 100gb memory and a strong CPU. I ran 2 stealth NMZ and 1 other script in mirror overnight. The other script (script factory script) is still running and the OSRS client is still active. The NMZ accounts have the same issue as before, ran for a few hours then the OSRS client crashes. Memory use is not over the top on them, as you can see from the screen shot. Any help with setting this up correctly? I have used stealth NMZ for days on end before but I cannot run it overnight at this point even with overkill hardware. As you can see from the cpu and ram monitor, the stealth NMZ instances are not eating up a huge chunk, the top useage is the other script that is still running, and the frozen two clients are below it.

The osbot mirror client for each has a frozen picture of the last game image before crash and it is still active, timers and XP are still counting,  and  it is trying to prayer flick like NMZ is up and working, can be stopped/restarted and menus can be brought up but since osrs is down this does no do anything.

Any help please! I dont want to look for another NMZ script as this has been the best around. Included are screens showing all the data above and my settings for the stealth NMZ.

NMZ-crashes.pngsettings-nmz.png

8 hours ago, Token said:

What was the order of options in the menu? Are you using the new mouse?

It was trying to use option 3, it drained half my health then dropped it, I am using the new mouse. i had been running the script before this latest update the same way with new mouse and worked perfect for 10 plus hours. maybe ill check it out without new mouse. i basically use Khals Scripts. but been gone all day let me do some trail and error runs

On 12/30/2020 at 3:38 PM, Token said:

Yes, runescape produces sound and if that sound isn't dispatched to a sound device it will build up in the memory til it crashes; this is a common issue when botting on linux servers, I'm not sure if this is the case on windows too but it's very likely as there is no reason to install a mock sound device in most cases

This sounds a lot like my issue, does turning the sound to mute in RS setting fix this issue? If not was a windows solution found to kill the sound output?

On 1/18/2021 at 11:26 PM, botimusprime said:

@Token

So I worked more today to try and figure this bug out, went from a win7 to win 10 machine and am still having the same issues. This machine did not run out of ram, it has over 100gb memory and a strong CPU. I ran 2 stealth NMZ and 1 other script in mirror overnight. The other script (script factory script) is still running and the OSRS client is still active. The NMZ accounts have the same issue as before, ran for a few hours then the OSRS client crashes. Memory use is not over the top on them, as you can see from the screen shot. Any help with setting this up correctly? I have used stealth NMZ for days on end before but I cannot run it overnight at this point even with overkill hardware. As you can see from the cpu and ram monitor, the stealth NMZ instances are not eating up a huge chunk, the top useage is the other script that is still running, and the frozen two clients are below it.

The osbot mirror client for each has a frozen picture of the last game image before crash and it is still active, timers and XP are still counting,  and  it is trying to prayer flick like NMZ is up and working, can be stopped/restarted and menus can be brought up but since osrs is down this does no do anything.

Any help please! I dont want to look for another NMZ script as this has been the best around. Included are screens showing all the data above and my settings for the stealth NMZ.

NMZ-crashes.pngsettings-nmz.png

On 1/19/2021 at 4:52 AM, botimusprime said:

This sounds a lot like my issue, does turning the sound to mute in RS setting fix this issue? If not was a windows solution found to kill the sound output?

You are trying to do something unusual over there if you have 100 GB of RAM, any context would be useful

Making sure the client doesn't produce any sound (there may be multiple sound settings to get rid of) should help if you don't have a sound device installed

If all else fails, open C:\Users\<USER>\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\oldschool\oldschoo.prm and change 

-Xmx384m

to

-Xmx1024m

Sometimes the script stops attacking the mobs.

If I don't click the screen, it doesn't attack the mobs.

Can you please help me?

I'm using mirror mode with these configs.

full obby 

bosses=Count Draynor;King Roald;Sand Snake;The Kendal;Trapped Soul
dream type=Customisable Rumble (Normal)
dream position=Any
power-ups=
holy wrench=false
guzzle rock cake=false
guzzle min=4
guzzle max=8
leave dream at max points=false
hop worlds between dreams=false
buy herb boxes daily=false
flick rapid heal=false
flick min=40
flick max=55
use special attack=false
main weapon=
main shield=
switch weapon=false
spec weapon=
spec shield=
energy required=100
recharge blowpipe=false
min darts=1000
min scales=1500
repair barrows armour=false
below percent=25
take breaks=false
break frequency=1
min break=25
max break=45
prayer potion=0
super restore=0
super ranging=0
super magic=0
overload=0
absorption=22
food amount=0
super combat potion=6
food type=Monkfish
eat min hp=40
eat max hp=70
prayer min=5
prayer max=15
absorption min=100
absorption max=500
repot min=8
repot max=12
protect from melee=false
ultimate strength=false
incredible reflexes=false
eagle eye=false
mystic might=false
preserve=false
chivalry=false
piety=false
rigour=false
augury=false
min overload delay=0
max overload delay=10
limit daily runtime=false
min daily limit=8
max daily limit=16
min start botting=08:00
max start botting=10:30

1 hour ago, Lukitas999 said:

Sometimes the script stops attacking the mobs.

If I don't click the screen, it doesn't attack the mobs.

Can you please help me?

I'm using mirror mode with these configs.

full obby 

bosses=Count Draynor;King Roald;Sand Snake;The Kendal;Trapped Soul
dream type=Customisable Rumble (Normal)
dream position=Any
power-ups=
holy wrench=false
guzzle rock cake=false
guzzle min=4
guzzle max=8
leave dream at max points=false
hop worlds between dreams=false
buy herb boxes daily=false
flick rapid heal=false
flick min=40
flick max=55
use special attack=false
main weapon=
main shield=
switch weapon=false
spec weapon=
spec shield=
energy required=100
recharge blowpipe=false
min darts=1000
min scales=1500
repair barrows armour=false
below percent=25
take breaks=false
break frequency=1
min break=25
max break=45
prayer potion=0
super restore=0
super ranging=0
super magic=0
overload=0
absorption=22
food amount=0
super combat potion=6
food type=Monkfish
eat min hp=40
eat max hp=70
prayer min=5
prayer max=15
absorption min=100
absorption max=500
repot min=8
repot max=12
protect from melee=false
ultimate strength=false
incredible reflexes=false
eagle eye=false
mystic might=false
preserve=false
chivalry=false
piety=false
rigour=false
augury=false
min overload delay=0
max overload delay=10
limit daily runtime=false
min daily limit=8
max daily limit=16
min start botting=08:00
max start botting=10:30

Try the north position

On 1/20/2021 at 8:00 AM, Token said:

You are trying to do something unusual over there if you have 100 GB of RAM, any context would be useful

Making sure the client doesn't produce any sound (there may be multiple sound settings to get rid of) should help if you don't have a sound device installed

If all else fails, open C:\Users\<USER>\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\oldschool\oldschoo.prm and change 

-Xmx384m

to

-Xmx1024m

It was the sound issue, had no audio device, still happens on my server but I have a VM set up now with a mock sound device that has been running well for 3 days.