Stealth NMZ

Token

For anyone using MSB or MSB (i), the spec requires 55% energy now, so make sure to update the profile. I'm not sure if this has some kind of safety built in, but I got a perm ban recently and I'm thinking it was because I forgot and left it set to 50%. Does the bot have a safety built in for that Token or would it repeatedly try to click at 50% if it's set to it??

Got perm ban reversed btw.

Edited by Flamefeather

On 9/5/2020 at 10:39 PM, Flamefeather said:

For anyone using MSB or MSB (i), the spec requires 55% energy now, so make sure to update the profile. I'm not sure if this has some kind of safety built in, but I got a perm ban recently and I'm thinking it was because I forgot and left it set to 50%. Does the bot have a safety built in for that Token or would it repeatedly try to click at 50% if it's set to it??

I couldn't find a list of special attack requirements for every weapon and may not be a viable option since there are modifiers like the magic shortbow one, hard-coding the special attack percentages may result in more errors

20 hours ago, wakewakaranai said:

can this also loot curved or long bones?

It doesn't have support for that

On 9/6/2020 at 7:39 AM, Flamefeather said:

Magic shortbow (i) only requires 50% special attack. Only the normal MSB was nerfed to 55% along time ago(when the scroll came out). Make sure to purchase a imbue scroll if you wish to use special attack with MSB