Stealth NMZ

Token

23 hours ago, Mopeli said:

could you give me trial for couple hours?

Authed :doge: 

On 7/30/2020 at 6:37 PM, Allow Me said:

I love this script, however I did notice one it repaired my barrows it continued doing NMZ without any armor; it just kicked shit in nmz lmao @Token

I've got a fix for that but not on the SDN yet, I'm running an account with dharok's but I gotta degrade it a few times to make sure it works, should be up in 1-2 days

• Boge 1

On 8/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Nexuo said:

could i also have a trial? 

On 8/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, jacobteany said:

Hey may i get a trail? also how long does the trail last for?

Thanks

24 hours

4 hours ago, creesy said:

Any chance of a trial?  Looks great btw

Hi, just caught the bot having issues with using the rock cake. Dont think its been trying for too long. tho..

I had 7 hp, and it attempted to guzzle but something happened so it missed it. I think i saw that the bot left clicked the rock cake then went idle. when it attempted to use the rock cake again it got messed up when it was gonna guzzle. When i saw it i attempted to gain control on the bot / client (mirror) but there was no way to gain control. Tried to pause/stop it but that didnt work. Hope this havent happened to many times.. will probs flag me.. :/

9 hours ago, Vecxd said:

Hey can I get a trial please? Want to test out before I buy because my account is shiet lol

12 minutes ago, Chistian Sandøy said:

Hi, just caught the bot having issues with using the rock cake. Dont think its been trying for too long. tho..

I had 7 hp, and it attempted to guzzle but something happened so it missed it. I think i saw that the bot left clicked the rock cake then went idle. when it attempted to use the rock cake again it got messed up when it was gonna guzzle. When i saw it i attempted to gain control on the bot / client (mirror) but there was no way to gain control. Tried to pause/stop it but that didnt work. Hope this havent happened to many times.. will probs flag me.. :/

What's printed in the logger when this happens?