Stealth NMZ

Token

On 7/24/2020 at 4:27 AM, Rexv55 said:

hi is there a way i can buy this script with rsgp? please let me know thank you !

Yes, it can be done through vouchers, I recommend @Lost Panda

49 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Script working great for me so far. Starting from 70 and now at 90 combat stats.

Few comments though, as some of the functions seems shabby on mirror mode.

• The positions for the NMZ Lobby area are off, and script will keep running around the lobby until the desired object is visible. (Collecting potions for example)
  • The player will not move after entering dream, even if "Random position" is selected.
  • Repairing dharok's armour does not work. Does this rely on OnMessage? Perhaps it could be an idea to rather check equipment before entering dream?
    Actually had the script attempt to repair once, and it only repaired some of the armour, while 1 piece and weapon was still broken.
  • Script breaks if there is not enough money in coffer.
  • XP tracker sometimes tracks total skill xp rather than gained skill xp.

Does it enter with degraded armour in inventory?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeNaive said:

@Token Would it be possible to make like a "auto cast" by any chance? just choose which spell to auto cast and that would be all since we could pre gear it.. Just thought I would ask.. I know theres mage bots out there but I seem to not have as good of luck with them personally... 

Well if you wield a staff which is set on autocast and have runes in inventory, it should theoretically continue to cast that; it's been some time since I used it for magic so I hope I didn't break anything since then

• Heart 1

I don't normally leave reviews. I got the trial and ran the script for almost 24hrs, no issues whatsoever apart from my girlfriend turning off computer twice. I am about to buy it now and whoever is thinking of whether to buy it or not - the answer is yes.

One suggestion though:

Is it possible to set the script to eat rock cake before entering the dream? By the time the bot drinks absorbs, range pot and gets the hp down to 1 I normally take around 50-80 damage and that is not very human like. thanks

Edited by theish
A
  • Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 2:01 PM, theish said:

I don't normally leave reviews. I got the trial and ran the script for almost 24hrs, no issues whatsoever apart from my girlfriend turning off computer twice. I am about to buy it now and whoever is thinking of whether to buy it or not - the answer is yes.

One suggestion though:

Is it possible to set the script to eat rock cake before entering the dream? By the time the bot drinks absorbs, range pot and gets the hp down to 1 I normally take around 50-80 damage and that is not very human like. thanks

Sure I'll see what I can do