Stealth NMZ

Token

9 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

How are ban rates for this?

Might do something later with my main, still deciding wether or not to bot on it.

I know (dont bot unless you're willing to lose)

I’ve been running it on my AGS pure for about 10hours a day for the last week and no ban yet... I do 3-4 runs then log for 20-40mins

On 6/28/2020 at 3:45 AM, botimusprime said:

im not sure if my chat was enabled, i will check for you tonight. Do settings change on relauch? If not i can check.

The settings should be empty upon starting the script, but they can be saved and loaded via the GUI

On 6/28/2020 at 9:06 PM, Allow Me said:

Great script @Token One thing I was wondering if you could check the random selection for the NMZ, it seems to never select a random position for me. I just stand where I put it at. and if it runs to grab a powerup, it then stays in the middle. Thanks!

The random option actually sits wherever it ends up, I could change that so it selects a random spot instead

8 hours ago, meleeattack5 said:

first time trying dharoks set repair to 25 and came back the next day trying to box with all of my repaired dharoks in the bank not sure what happened im on mirrored mode

What was the inventory setup? Was it using prayer potions, super combat potion, food or anything other than NMZ potions?

1 hour ago, Token said:

The settings should be empty upon starting the script, but they can be saved and loaded via the GUI

The random option actually sits wherever it ends up, I could change that so it selects a random spot instead

What was the inventory setup? Was it using prayer potions, super combat potion, food or anything other than NMZ potions?

Setup was rock cake 6 ovl 21 absorption

@Token Dharok axe still isn't fixed. Just got out of a dream while it was working fine but then it ran to the bank after my axe degraded from 75 to 50 and the logger says "failed to find 1 x Dharok's greataxe 75" and just shut off. Really hoping you can fix this soon. 

Edited by DustyBeats

On 7/1/2020 at 6:27 PM, DustyBeats said:

@Token Dharok axe still isn't fixed. Just got out of a dream while it was working fine but then it ran to the bank after my axe degraded from 75 to 50 and the logger says "failed to find 1 x Dharok's greataxe 75" and just shut off. Really hoping you can fix this soon. 

Sorry for the delay, I've rewritten some parts of the script to work with degraded equipment and also included official support for shields (both main and spec) on the GUI; I ran some tests with dharoks/dragon dagger + defender and it worked fine so far; the update is live on the SDN now

On 7/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, ohgeeszn1 said:

Hey h just sits there not does the script need an update? Been using for weeks 

What's printed in the logger?

22 hours ago, 99skillz1337 said:

would love a trail of this looking for a good nmz bot

Authed :doge: 

10 hours ago, DoNotEatBat said:

I haven't tested but I think the new update will break the script if you need to recharge blowpipe.

'Toxic items will now allow you to choose how many charge items to use when recharging, instead of always taking them all.'

That is possible indeed, I'll test that part shortly

• Like 1

@Token Came back to the bot trying to get absorb potions out of the barrel even though it had a full inventory and it just kept doing it over and over til I stopped it. There was cash in the inventory to I assume repair barrows armor. Log didn't say anything but "trying to grab absorb potions" and then "failed to grab them" and that over and over.