Stealth NMZ

Token

18 hours ago, BeNaive said:

Just purchased script and noticed that if you have a bank pin “pending” the script will just stand there and not do nothing at all.. I do not have the log as I checked it while using remote viewer from my phone. 

The bank pins are handled by client solvers, it's possible it only works for the bank but I'm not 100% sure as I never used a bank pin lol, I'll ask the devs to add it to the NMZ coffer

I don't know if you remember but I had the issue where my guy was turning it's body from one npc to another, without attacking anything. Well it turns out it was just the 20 minute afk timer, where it stops auto-retaliating after 20 minutes. I had set up my bot to be as afkish as possible and I had run out of super combat potions and had enough absorption for the bot to just chill out and not do anything, so the bot ran absolutely flawlessly. Good shite

23 hours ago, Garryowen said:

Can I get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

44 minutes ago, frimpong said:

I don't know if you remember but I had the issue where my guy was turning it's body from one npc to another, without attacking anything. Well it turns out it was just the 20 minute afk timer, where it stops auto-retaliating after 20 minutes. I had set up my bot to be as afkish as possible and I had run out of super combat potions and had enough absorption for the bot to just chill out and not do anything, so the bot ran absolutely flawlessly. Good shite

I remember that, I didn't manage to reproduce it back then, but I'm glad that's sorted :ditto: 

I think there is an error with special attacks, when I get the power up for special attacks I often do not see the special attacks being used after the weapon is swaped, I looked in logger and it is attempting to do them but not successfully.

#1][06/26 09:39:00 AM]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 09:39:00 AM]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 09:39:01 AM]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 09:39:02 AM]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 09:39:03 AM]: using special attack

keeps repeating this for a while

I am using mirror, 50ms weapon is obby sword main and spec weapon granite maul

result is that it never switches back to obby sword when it encounters that error amd finishes the dream with the maul and full attack.

1604987892_granitemaulbug.PNG.ac0ed50d181e718d612c3dfd693ec311.PNG

Edited by botimusprime

On 6/26/2020 at 9:03 AM, tehventus said:

Can i get a trial for htis please?

On 6/26/2020 at 4:44 PM, botimusprime said:

I think there is an error with special attacks, when I get the power up for special attacks I often do not see the special attacks being used after the weapon is swaped, I looked in logger and it is attempting to do them but not successfully.

#1][06/26 09:39:00 AM]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 09:39:00 AM]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 09:39:03 AM]: using special attack

keeps repeating this for a while

I am using mirror, 50ms weapon is obby sword main and spec weapon granite maul

result is that it never switches back to obby sword when it encounters that error amd finishes the dream with the maul and full attack.

1604987892_granitemaulbug.PNG.ac0ed50d181e718d612c3dfd693ec311.PNG

1 hour ago, BeNaive said:

Also noticed after the update now whenever it goes to check blowpipes charges it just keeps checking them over and over till you stop the bot and re start it.... Will be an easy ban..

This should only happen on mirror mode as far as I know (when the power-up is activated, and is never recognized to be over in the case of special attack), there is a problem with chat messages not being recognized; I'll push a new version tomorrow to replace all code for chat messages with something else; Is there any chance you remember if the "All" chat was visible or hidden, so the blowpipe/power-up messages are visible?

Edited by Token

1 hour ago, Token said:

This should only happen on mirror mode as far as I know (when the power-up is activated, and is never recognized to be over in the case of special attack), there is a problem with chat messages not being recognized; I'll push a new version tomorrow to replace all code for chat messages with something else; Is there any chance you remember if the "All" chat was visible or hidden, so the blowpipe/power-up messages are visible?

All my chats was visible, it does it once my session ends and then it checks BP to make sure it’s got the amount of scales and such, I’ve been usin mirror mode along with power up and BP spec with no issues till last night, I was gonna try it with no spec but I cba not being able to watch it 100% at work now and it get ban lol.

• Sad 1