Stealth NMZ

Token

Loving this script so far! Only problem I have had is I have been using rapier and avernic defender, and in between dreams/after a break it fails to find them and then says it ran out of those items even though they are equipped. It then exits the script. Is there anything I'm doing wrong or I can do to fix this?

Edited by acefoe

On 5/30/2020 at 12:44 PM, Disboyer said:

Ive ran the script quite a bit now, and it works amazingly well.

Only one thing I can comment on, and that is when entering a dream, the script takes way too long drinking absorbtion potions to 1000 absorption and then gruzzle rock caking the hp down to 1.

Ive lost well over 100 absorbtion just in the first few seconds cause the monsters spawn before the script drinks its way to 1000, and yet has to gruzzle down from full hp when all the monsters are hitting me. 

Is there anything that can be done about that?

Im on mirror mode, but i also saw it on stealth. I pick standing in the middle.

I could try to add something to make it drink 1 absorption per game tick, but the delay added by mirror mode won't allow that to happen most of the time. It requires a few seconds of walking, 20 interactions for absorption, 5-10 for guzzling and 1 for overload with about 5 seconds. I guess the only way to make it fit 30 seconds would be drinking only 1-2 doses of absorption initially, but I'll test a few options.

17 hours ago, acefoe said:

Loving this script so far! Only problem I have had is I have been using rapier and avernic defender, and in between dreams/after a break it fails to find them and then says it ran out of those items even though they are equipped. It then exits the script. Is there anything I'm doing wrong or I can do to fix this?

Are you also using barrows items?

15 hours ago, GWizard said:

Could i get a trial please? ill give it ago on my pure :)

Authed :doge: 

15 hours ago, Loc Do said:

@Token The repot option, even with 15-19 option the bot is still drinking super combat too quickly.I cant figure out why. Would you be able to reconfig that option to make it timers or actually set the stats value where it should repot.

The super combat potion boosts up to 19 levels so you should set lower thresholds in order to work properly, something like 5-10 should work. Setting specific stats wouldn't work because the bot levels up while the script is running. If the super combat potion boosts 19 levels and the threshold is set to 5-10, for level 99 stats that would mean it drinks the potion whenever it hits 104-109 (5-10 levels above base), so every 9-14 minutes. It's indirectly a timer but it looks more natural, players usually repot when the boost dropped x levels instead of every x seconds.

12 hours ago, LuluBoiy said:

Is there trials on this ?? If so can I get one ?

Authed :doge: 

Nope, this is what it says in the log when it comes back from a bank 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:21 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:24 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:44 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:48 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:52 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:52 PM]: updating context

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:53 PM]: bank not cached

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:53 PM]: opening bank

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:54 PM]: bank not cached

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:13:54 PM]: opening bank

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:00 PM]: Started random solver : BankPin Solver

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:05 PM]: Random solver exited : BankPin Solver

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: bank not cached

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: loading bank cache

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: failed to find 1 x Ghrazi rapier, avernic defender

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: ran out of item: Ghrazi rapier, avernic defender

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: Terminating script Stealth NMZ...

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: exiting script

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: changing window title

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: exited script

[INFO][Bot #1][05/30 04:14:06 PM]: Script Stealth NMZ has exited!

just updated osbot to 2.5.83, and started the script but it now gets stuck, when i load my setup it just walks to the bank and hovers over the option to deposit my dwarven rock cake, but it has to keep it in inventory?? and when i manually bank the dwarven rock cake the script immediatly stops? please fix this

logger.JPG

script.JPG

Edited by Le0nCupraR

42 minutes ago, Le0nCupraR said:

just updated osbot to 2.5.83, and started the script but it now gets stuck, when i load my setup it just walks to the bank and hovers over the option to deposit my dwarven rock cake, but it has to keep it in inventory?? and when i manually bank the dwarven rock cake the script immediatly stops? please fix this

logger.JPG

script.JPG

The mirror mode client is broken after the recent update, the devs are working on it

OSBot is currently having issues with mirror mode, the developers are working on a fix. Scripts may not start or suddenly stop after updating to the recent .83 version.

1 hour ago, Token said:

The mirror mode client is broken after the recent update, the devs are working on it

OSBot is currently having issues with mirror mode, the developers are working on a fix. Scripts may not start or suddenly stop after updating to the recent .83 version.

can u let me know when they fixed it?