Stealth NMZ

Token

10 hours ago, GWizard said:

Anyone used this on a 1 def 1 pray pure? How is it?

I haven't tried myself, but theoretically without spec attack and simple settings it should work just fine

7 hours ago, Megashadow42691 said:

When using Granite Maul with mod to get it's special down to 50%, the bot frequently get's stuck with the Granite Maul on but is unable to hit special attack. If I manually use special attack, he will switch back properly. If it helps, I'll try and grab a log. 

Is this on mirror mode?

17 hours ago, Token said:

I haven't tried myself, but theoretically without spec attack and simple settings it should work just fine

Is this on mirror mode?

yes this is on mirror mode.

Tested with d claws and they seem okay, for granite maul since its a instant attack it may need sped up as it seems to not hit the special attack quick enough and then becomes stuck.

Edited by Megashadow42691
more infor

On 5/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, Megashadow42691 said:

yes this is on mirror mode.

Tested with d claws and they seem okay, for granite maul since its a instant attack it may need sped up as it seems to not hit the special attack quick enough and then becomes stuck.

I think I found the issue, but I hope I got this right. By stuck you mean a delay of like 10 seconds, or stuck there for a few minutes/forever? Is this happening while using the special attack power-up, or after it ended?

3 hours ago, David Wolf said:

Script isn't using my rock cake within the designated range.... I used this script for 2 weeks flawlessly and now this is repeatedly happening (causing me to run through all of my absorption potions since hit points are too high). I've tested this on two different computers. 

Could you save the settings you are using to a file and send me the settings file? It's under C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthNMZ

Edited by Token

51 minutes ago, Token said:

I think I found the issue, but I hope I got this right. By stuck you mean a delay of like 10 seconds, or stuck there for a few minutes/forever? Is this happening while using the special attack power-up, or after it ended?

Could you save the settings you are using to a file and send me the settings file? It's under C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\StealthNMZ

During special attack power surge, there is sometimes a delay of 10-15 seconds or so while power surge is active where special attack isn't being used by the script, or the script isn't using special attack quick enough and seems to get stuck attempting to activate. When this occurs, even after power surge has ended the script will sometimes be stuck attempting to activate special attack and won't switch back to primary.

7 hours ago, Megashadow42691 said:

During special attack power surge, there is sometimes a delay of 10-15 seconds or so while power surge is active where special attack isn't being used by the script, or the script isn't using special attack quick enough and seems to get stuck attempting to activate. When this occurs, even after power surge has ended the script will sometimes be stuck attempting to activate special attack and won't switch back to primary.

Tested and issue is fixed, Ty Token!

Ive ran the script quite a bit now, and it works amazingly well.

Only one thing I can comment on, and that is when entering a dream, the script takes way too long drinking absorbtion potions to 1000 absorption and then gruzzle rock caking the hp down to 1.

Ive lost well over 100 absorbtion just in the first few seconds cause the monsters spawn before the script drinks its way to 1000, and yet has to gruzzle down from full hp when all the monsters are hitting me. 

Is there anything that can be done about that?

Im on mirror mode, but i also saw it on stealth. I pick standing in the middle.