Stealth NMZ

Token

Hey token, is the ban rate pretty low for NMZ? I’ve never botted before and I’m going to use this script on 3 of my purse doing lots of breaks. Also going to only do prayer pots and overload with no special attacks or anything like that. Will that decrease my chances for a ban? 

Edited by Vital Threat

1 hour ago, Vital Threat said:

Hey token, is the ban rate pretty low for NMZ? I’ve never botted before and I’m going to use this script on 3 of my purse doing lots of breaks. Also going to only do prayer pots and overload with no special attacks or anything like that. Will that decrease my chances for a ban? 

Yes, just play with the settings to obtain minimum interactions, I'm not sure if absorptions would be less than prayer potions

Hello @Token,

Just went afk for a few hours and came back seeing the script taking a break.

However, by toggling the logger, I saw the bot actually got stucked before the break as "it failed to find the main weapon". From the logger, it has been at least doing it for 3-4 minutes before the script went to take a break. I suspect if it is longer.

And regarding the main weapon problem, I have put "Dharok's greataxe" as main weapon before but the bot will auto-exit as it tries to find the "Dharok's greataxe" in bank but couldn't find it. I suspect if it is because the bot did not factor the degraded version of Dharok's greataxe such as Dharok's greataxe 25 70 100 into account.

So I left that option blank and ran the bot. But the problem of "failed to find the main weapon" still exist after 1-2 dreams as mentioned above.

Edited by the_keita

4 hours ago, carex said:

Hello planning on buying this... Could I get trial?

Authed :doge: 

4 hours ago, the_keita said:

Hello @Token,

Just went afk for a few hours and came back seeing the script taking a break.

However, by toggling the logger, I saw the bot actually got stucked before the break as "it failed to find the main weapon". From the logger, it has been at least doing it for 3-4 minutes before the script went to take a break. I suspect if it is longer.

And regarding the main weapon problem, I have put "Dharok's greataxe" as main weapon before but the bot will auto-exit as it tries to find the "Dharok's greataxe" in bank but couldn't find it. I suspect if it is because the bot did not factor the degraded version of Dharok's greataxe such as Dharok's greataxe 25 70 100 into account.

So I left that option blank and ran the bot. But the problem of "failed to find the main weapon" still exist after 1-2 dreams as mentioned above.

Did the greataxe run out of charges completely when this happened? Does it happen without special attack option enabled?

2 hours ago, osbotter2222 said:

Do you have any tips for doing this with dharoks? Where does it repair the armor and would you recommend rock cake or pray flicking?

I wouldn't personally use dharoks as it requires too many interactions to keep hp low, rock cake is probably best option

Anyone using rock cake? I’ve been using prayer potions and it’s been amazing but will be expensive to maintain. What’s a good rock cake setup for a 1 def pure as in like hard or normal customizable games? Or should I just stick with prayer potions 

BTW this script is amazing so far 

Edited by Vital Threat

3 hours ago, Vital Threat said:

Anyone using rock cake? I’ve been using prayer potions and it’s been amazing but will be expensive to maintain. What’s a good rock cake setup for a 1 def pure as in like hard or normal customizable games? Or should I just stick with prayer potions 

BTW this script is amazing so far 

I think rock cake works fine, do normal only if the account has too low stats to cover the potion cost for the dream in hard mode