Stealth NMZ

Token

8 hours ago, Rigg said:

Can anyone guide me on how i can setup an absorb pot method for this bot, i've been smashing through prayer pots.

It will use absorptions if you set absorptions on the GUI under inventory, just increase the number right next to absorptions from 0 to the desired potions to take per inventory (up to 28)

5 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

What bosses should I use for maximum xp per hour?

I'm not sure what's best atm, there are many different opinions on reddit about this. I personally use easy to unlock bosses like Sand Sanke, Count Draynor, Khazard Commander, Tree Spirit and Bouncer.

@Token I am encountering a couple of problems with the script specifically when it trys to switch to the special attack weapon and when it eats the rock cake. While switching the the special attack weapon it will do so and then take forever to use the special attack (also takes a long time to switch back to the whip afterwards) which results in the special attach weapon being used more than the whip lol. Also when eating the rock cake, even if it is at 2hp it eats it twice every time (once after the hp is already at 1) and looks very bot-like. 

14 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

@Token I am encountering a couple of problems with the script specifically when it trys to switch to the special attack weapon and when it eats the rock cake. While switching the the special attack weapon it will do so and then take forever to use the special attack (also takes a long time to switch back to the whip afterwards) which results in the special attach weapon being used more than the whip lol. Also when eating the rock cake, even if it is at 2hp it eats it twice every time (once after the hp is already at 1) and looks very bot-like. 

All humans spam guzzle, no one will really only guzzle once lol. What's printed in the logger when switching weapons?

7 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

@Token Is is still okay to have the bot spam it if I am having it eat when the hp gets to 2 or should I let it get to 3 or 4 to make it look more afk? What do you do?

I usually set guzzle between 5 and 10, sometimes even 15-25 when training magic