New accounts getting locked

EsotericRS

40 minutes ago, EsotericRS said:

I'm using Nord VPN whenever I create my accounts and proxying in to the same server within OSBot.

However, usually after maybe 20 minutes or so I get this. It's a hassle.

Anyone have an idea on how I should best create my new accounts?

java_LorwX39Lk6.png.70c9c9b4e7636e63d54b80efd172e1e0.png

VPN/Datacentre proxies encounter frequent locks its just how the system works. Use a residential proxy or just quickly unlock with the email you get.

36 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

To help circumvent the locks and the hassle why don't you hit up @Naked with his accounts he provides free automatic unlocking 😉 Save yourself the trouble and hassle.

😘💖

9 hours ago, EsotericRS said:

I'm using Nord VPN whenever I create my accounts and proxying in to the same server within OSBot.

However, usually after maybe 20 minutes or so I get this. It's a hassle.

Anyone have an idea on how I should best create my new accounts?

java_LorwX39Lk6.png.70c9c9b4e7636e63d54b80efd172e1e0.png

Bad proxies like was mentioned above. Those IPs have probably had thousands of accounts made on them, and likely on a known datacenter subnet. If ya continue to have locking issues, just take a peek at mod-rs, tuts delivered within 90 seconds with free unlocking through the site :)

11 hours ago, Naked said:

😘💖

Bad proxies like was mentioned above. Those IPs have probably had thousands of accounts made on them, and likely on a known datacenter subnet. If ya continue to have locking issues, just take a peek at mod-rs, tuts delivered within 90 seconds with free unlocking through the site :)

Thanks, I ordered 50. Should bide me over until I'm finished developing my scripts :)

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, dbowkillsu said:

how much did that cost u, and did u continue getting locks?

I spent 5 bucks (51 accounts with tutorial finished). The locks are actually from MY vpn I am using - which is Nord VPN.

The accounts I bought from him lock after 10 minutes of botting 100% of the time using my VPN (my issue not theirs). I keep a ledger of my bots and pretty easily paste them into the website for unlock.

First batch of unlocks I requested took 2 minutes, the next batch took 30.

I had an issue with the wait time so I pinged them in their discord to resolve the issue. 

Pretty good service all around tbh even though I expected unlocks to be faster.