Iron botting Progress

Swapp

I saw some video about some dumb legit player talking about how jagex will always ban your account and its not worth botting so I just thought id share progress of my ironman account I have mostly botted in the past 20-30 days.

2e4b7041c289319f3c1c0efb2e9feb06.png

The Bots I have used from osbot:

Apa Rooftop Agility (I botted close to 10 hours a day without a ban).

Perfect thiever (I would do thieving inbetween activites such as birdhouse runs and farm runs etc).

Nights Wintertodt (This was botted at the beggining of the account).

Perfect fighter training on ammomite crabs.

I used a buying script to purchase from charters and then a crafting script to smelt and blow the glass.

The free script Dps fishing doing barb at 58-74

If you guys would like me to keep you updated on the progress and the methods please let me know!

• Heart 1

You don't need to bot on the account at all to get account banned for botting.

*Yesterday one of my workers decided to get paid by osrs gold. So I have traded him over 50m. 2 hours later account has been locked and after recovering it banned for "botting"/"Macroing". My mule that I traded from has not been touched.  I have traded bills and used same one for about a month. His account has been made yesterday. Jagex websites states that account has under 1hour play time.

Edited by Power

19 minutes ago, Power said:

You don't need to bot on the account at all to get account banned for botting.

*Yesterday one of my workers decided to get paid by osrs gold. So I have traded him over 50m. 2 hours later account has been locked and after recovering it banned for "botting"/"Macroing". My mule that I traded from has not been touched.  I have traded bills and used same one for about a month. His account has been made yesterday. Jagex websites states that account has under 1hour play time.

Your worker is a

tenor.gif?itemid=8693319

14 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Your worker is a

tenor.gif?itemid=8693319

I myself gave an account of my creation for his muling.

After account received a lock, I was the one who recovered it and one of the statements said that account is 0-100 combat/level and has under 1 hour play time 

Edited by Power

54 minutes ago, Swapp said:

I saw some video about some dumb legit player talking about how jagex will always ban your account and its not worth botting so I just thought id share progress of my ironman account I have mostly botted in the past 20-30 days.

Perfect thiever (I would do thieving inbetween activites such as birdhouse runs and farm runs etc).

I used a buying script to purchase from charters and then a crafting script to smelt and blow the glass.

If you guys would like me to keep you updated on the progress and the methods please let me know!

what script for charter buying?

4 hours ago, Tbilisi said:

From my personal experience, accounts that already have a foundation established, whether from quests or training, are less likely to get permanently banned.

I've only ever received a slap on the wrist from macro usage, apart from gold farming bots.

I have been permanently banned on a main for botting agil before with an expired ban, its all luck. The main rule is just bot until you get a 2 day ban then just stop as its no longer worth it. 

EDIT: Its funny because I started this account on the mindset that I will play legit but I honestly dont understand how people can sit down and spend their day buying from charterships etc, id find it so painful.

Edited by Swapp

15 hours ago, Swapp said:

I have been permanently banned on a main for botting agil before with an expired ban, its all luck. The main rule is just bot until you get a 2 day ban then just stop as its no longer worth it. 

EDIT: Its funny because I started this account on the mindset that I will play legit but I honestly dont understand how people can sit down and spend their day buying from charterships etc, id find it so painful.

I play the game legitimately on my ironman account, apart from using MacroRecorder for simple tasks, like make potions, darts/bolts, training Crafting and AFK training inside NMZ overnight.

It isn't all too bad. Also, most ironman players get their Molten Glass from using Giant Seaweed and sand from mining Sandstone.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:54 PM, Swapp said:

Good sir, excellent strategy!! May i ask for your advice?

Just had my ironman account temp banned.. as i was about to fix a bugged script at air altar. apparently the script only accounts for air tiara, not air talisman in inventory. Several times, in a span of about 10 secs, it tried to enter with out using the talisman. 

As i went to pause the script, BOOM 
I got logged out forcefully.

The thing is, I had been playing for a while on my Home IP address... But I was on a proxy for the hour or two before I was banned. 

I appealed it, and I expect they'll retract this ban and hopefully I don't have that warning on my record anymore. 

So I mostly want to play on my iron, while I run 1 to 2, maybe 3, other brand new accounts. These are f2p, what's the safest way to earn GP to support a bond for my Iron? 

Also, If I'm going to be at work for a 10 hour time frame each day,

Is there maximum run/ minimal break optimal ratio  I can run scripts for my f2p accs? and lowest ban rating scripts on f2p? Thanks, for any advice and good luck and success on your iron 😛

31 minutes ago, WindRunner said:

Good sir, excellent strategy!! May i ask for your advice?

Just had my ironman account temp banned.. as i was about to fix a bugged script at air altar. apparently the script only accounts for air tiara, not air talisman in inventory. Several times, in a span of about 10 secs, it tried to enter with out using the talisman. 

As i went to pause the script, BOOM 
I got logged out forcefully.

The thing is, I had been playing for a while on my Home IP address... But I was on a proxy for the hour or two before I was banned. 

I appealed it, and I expect they'll retract this ban and hopefully I don't have that warning on my record anymore. 

So I mostly want to play on my iron, while I run 1 to 2, maybe 3, other brand new accounts. These are f2p, what's the safest way to earn GP to support a bond for my Iron? 

Also, If I'm going to be at work for a 10 hour time frame each day,

Is there maximum run/ minimal break optimal ratio  I can run scripts for my f2p accs? and lowest ban rating scripts on f2p? Thanks, for any advice and good luck and success on your iron 😛

I don't really have much experience with F2P botting I have only ever had a small zulrah farm which wasn't worth it due to the high ban rate and I wasn't able to afford a private script, saying this though I managed to make a good profit but it depends if you have the money to put into it.

c54489fd2e6da837c19bd1a8706d9220.png

But tbh, id just suggest making another account legit on the side that you can play on while afking or botting the iron and you can make money on that.

59 minutes ago, Tbilisi said:

I play the game legitimately on my ironman account, apart from using MacroRecorder for simple tasks, like make potions, darts/bolts, training Crafting and AFK training inside NMZ overnight.

It isn't all too bad. Also, most ironman players get their Molten Glass from using Giant Seaweed and sand from mining Sandstone.

I would have done that but I dont have the time with exams so im just doing it the long way as its not as if Im putting my own time into it.

• Heart 1