Account banned and new one wanted

leeccfc1992

12 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

Thanks mate but looking for something a little more done

15 minutes ago, Promo said:

What did your botting activity look like?

Well I’ve been botting for around 2 hours a day I done 1 hour and 40 mins wccing. Banned for 2 days . Then today I done agility for 40mins then I was banned. 

9 minutes ago, leeccfc1992 said:

Well I’ve been botting for around 2 hours a day I done 1 hour and 40 mins wccing. Banned for 2 days . Then today I done agility for 40mins then I was banned. 

What scripts? And how clean is the ip? Also botting high ban rate things after getting a 2 day is basically hanging your self. Only bot low ban rate things if you bot at all after a 2 day ban.

Edited by Gunman

6 minutes ago, leeccfc1992 said:

Yup, botting agility or RC is pretty much an assured ban. My tactic is to let a created account sit for a couple of months, then suicide agility and the vast majority of the time, you'll just get a 2 day ban. If you don't have that kinda time, just do it by hand or find a hand-done service for it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Yup, botting agility or RC is pretty much an assured ban. My tactic is to let a created account sit for a couple of months, then suicide agility and the vast majority of the time, you'll just get a 2 day ban. If you don't have that kinda time, just do it by hand or find a hand-done service for it

Well it is a high ban rate skill but I have botted a few accounts to 60-70 agility without a ban.

Yeah I’ve learnt that now haha . Just wish I read up on botting a little earlier. Appreciate the help guys going to get an account and try again. 

55 minutes ago, Gunman said:

What scripts? And how clean is the ip? Also botting high ban rate things after getting a 2 day is basically hanging your self. Only bot low ban rate things if you bot at all after a 2 day ban.

What is low ban rate then? Also what times scales would you recommend? 

5 minutes ago, leeccfc1992 said:

What is low ban rate then? Also what times scales would you recommend? 

Low ban rate depends on a lot of factors. But for example Agility is high ban rated skill. And doing something like NMZ I would say is low ban rate. It also can depends on how much it's botted in that area your botting and what you are botting as well as how many players are around to report you.

And if you mean "times scales" by asking how long you should bot to help avoid bans (Besides suicide botting) then I would say something like.

No more than 3 hours straight.
You shouldn't bot too long in one sitting you should break.

No more than 4-6 hours in a day.
Don't bot 4 hours straight of one thing change it up.

And some people say to limit how much you bot in a week which I guess makes sense to take a day off or 2 off in a week. Which I do do sometimes or I bot a really afk skill.

If you don't know what suicide botting is it means you bot the account for profit not careing about ban. Like botting f2p wines of zamorak in the wildy till the account is banned.

That’s really helpful thanks mate. Well I’ve never botted more than 2 hours in one go. It all went wrong when I done macro woodcutting and then me being an idiot and trying agility 2 days later 🤦🏻‍♀️ I got greedy that was my issue. Ive not botted for money only skills to do quests which I was 15 quests away from completing . Going to just have to start again.

28 minutes ago, leeccfc1992 said:

That’s really helpful thanks mate. Well I’ve never botted more than 2 hours in one go. It all went wrong when I done macro woodcutting and then me being an idiot and trying agility 2 days later 🤦🏻‍♀️ I got greedy that was my issue. Ive not botted for money only skills to do quests which I was 15 quests away from completing . Going to just have to start again.

Ohh also something else I should mention is those hour times include actual play. So if you play 7 hours in a done by hand don't bot that day. I have had experience with where I played nothing but hand and tried a script out and it worked perfectly but I botted 20 minutes and got the account banned since it did have a total play time of 7 hours in that one day.

Good luck with future accounts my guy :D

Edited by Gunman

22 minutes ago, leeccfc1992 said:

That makes perfect sense! That’s what I done . I may bot stupidly now to try get back where I was lol 

I kinda thought about it after wards but everyone thinks that only the amount of time spent botting and not the amount of hours spent online in a given period.
Any way hope you get further than what you lost.

• Like 1