accounts locked

alqqu

yo, im trying to start a botfarm of like 10-20 coz am really new to this. I've wrote a script that completes tutorial island, then goes to get 7qp, then to money making. Im using a VPS from contabo. I dont use VPN's or Proxies at all, just the IP the vps has. If i make the account using the VPS's browser & then load up osbot & login and start the script. it takes 1-2min to get locked, if i do first 1-2parts of tutorial island by HAND it and then go and run the script it takes me 20-40 minutes to get locked. Even if i make a new account on my PC at home and let it rest for 24hours and then log in on my VPS and start the script i get locked... I've asked this earlier and they told me to buy accounts from someone but i think im going to still get locked if i do that... how am i going to start even a small bot farm if this keeps happening?

1 hour ago, zwaffel said:

Bot on the same ip as the ip you created the account from and you wont get locked.

Or use a real email and recover them after they get locked, from my experience it wont happen twice.

but i said already that i whenever i make an account on the VPS's web browser and then go to my VPS's desktop & launch osbot and start the script it locks my account. The account has to be made on the same IP since i do not use any VPNS/Proxies, just the IP the vps has by default. but i still get locked?

1 hour ago, zwaffel said:

Bot on the same ip as the ip you created the account from and you wont get locked.

Or use a real email and recover them after they get locked, from my experience it wont happen twice.

but i said already that i whenever i make an account on the VPS's web browser and then go to my VPS's desktop & launch osbot and start the script it locks my account. The account has to be made on the same IP since i do not use any VPNS/Proxies, just the IP the vps has by default. but i still get locked?

@zwaffel @dazeldo @leony

now my accounts get disabled before i can even complete all of the 3 quests which give me 7 qp??? i ran the script twice on 2 different accounts on my main home pc and they completed tut island & 7qp and without any problems / bans and then went onto chop some oak logs??? am i getting monitored closely rn on my VPS or wtf? and btw would some proxies help?

5 hours ago, alqqu said:

@zwaffel @dazeldo @leony

now my accounts get disabled before i can even complete all of the 3 quests which give me 7 qp??? i ran the script twice on 2 different accounts on my main home pc and they completed tut island & 7qp and without any problems / bans and then went onto chop some oak logs??? am i getting monitored closely rn on my VPS or wtf? and btw would some proxies help?

dont use vps to create the accounts, that's a servery ip. get a residential proxy / ip

Yes proxy's will help (residential proxy's)

10 hours ago, zwaffel said:

Locks can happen more than once if you behave bot-like (Doing Romeo & Juliet or chat spamming).

6 hours ago, UPTHEABRO said:

buy your tuts from @Naked , he has an unlocking tool witch can unlock accounts for you.

😘💖

Your issue is the IPs. Contabo IPs are in a known datacenter subnet. If you unlock the accounts you can typically get away with shitty IPs though.

@alqqu The reason the accounts are getting locked is because the ip they are created on are flagged as a data center/proxy. How to fix this? Buy a RESIDENTIAL proxy and create the accounts on that and bot with it. The reason your accounts are getting disabled so fast is because you are botting 10-20 accounts at the same time on the same ip so they are getting chain banned. Solution? Bot only 2-4 accounts on the same ip at a time. They will start getting disabled really fast after a while of botting on that ip so your choice is to either bot smart and not suicide or to find a provider who can change your proxy ip when you want it changed. Or buy a lot of proxys and only bot 1-2 accounts per proxy.