Exco Clue Solver

Night

• Developer
3 hours ago, IronHard said:

Hey, How can I find the exact clue ID? I've gotten about 80% of the steps unlocked, but the bot still attempts jungle potion clue, ogre pen clue, and a few x mark clues. Main ID I need are the 2 above.

In the settings on the right, you can enable inventory debug and hover the clue item

6 hours ago, AddeyB said:

Trial please! :)

Enjoy

• Developer
3 hours ago, 93sav said:

On the "Search the chests in the Dwarven Mine" clue the skills necklace was rubbed over and over and stuck doing that, had to walk to the dwarven mine and then it finished the rest of the clue. Great script so far, will let you know if I notice anything else :)

I'll look into the clients webwalker to see if I can improve teleports

13 hours ago, IronHard said:

I have tried most of the clues and so far have a 90% success rate, however Clue ID #19734 goes to the old shazien clue spot, and had to manually walk to the reworked area to complete. Can we get this fixed or was it just me? I use mirror mode.

Awesome, I'll check out that clue

27 minutes ago, IronHard said:

I didn't get Id for the other one but was also a shazieyen clue involving beckoning at the combat ring then showing anger for uri. Other than that I'm enjoying the script so far. 

Also noticed if I does make it to shazien area, webwalk tries to access house bank and then gets stuck walking back and forth. Possible to make a force Falador teleport after each clue step is complete? Would guarantee won't get stuck at random bank. I say Falador because that's where most return to to kill guards and open imps in bank.

• Developer
1 hour ago, IronHard said:

I didn't get Id for the other one but was also a shazieyen clue involving beckoning at the combat ring then showing anger for uri. Other than that I'm enjoying the script so far. 

1 hour ago, IronHard said:

Also noticed if I does make it to shazien area, webwalk tries to access house bank and then gets stuck walking back and forth. Possible to make a force Falador teleport after each clue step is complete? Would guarantee won't get stuck at random bank. I say Falador because that's where most return to to kill guards and open imps in bank.

I've updated the clue and bank data.

Also noticed on the "Cheer for the monks at Port Sarim" clue the script stops due to not being able to complete the clue, even though I had the requirements and the gear to do so. Teleported to Draynor and tried again, did not continue through.

Edit: realized I was missing a requirement, my bad! Please disregard

Edited by 93sav