Exco Clue Solver

Night

cheer in the barbarian agility arena head bang before you talk to me it said this clue was unable to be completed although i have requirements to do so infact is topped script and completed it myself

and also  09 degrees 33 minutes north 02 degrees 15 minutes east wasn't completable and its just the little island that you use a rope on the rock on the second island at the start of waterfall quest at baxterian falls 

sorry about the spam ive just found multiple problems i was just doing a clue and it was trying to beckon and angry in the wrong position it says to be in the shayzien fight arena but it was trying to beckon about 100 steps south of the shayzien fight arena i have a feeling maybe it has been moved and the script hasn't been updated

• Developer
34 minutes ago, briansapimp said:

sorry about the spam ive just found multiple problems i was just doing a clue and it was trying to beckon and angry in the wrong position it says to be in the shayzien fight arena but it was trying to beckon about 100 steps south of the shayzien fight arena i have a feeling maybe it has been moved and the script hasn't been updated

Could be moved, Please follow the bug report template so I can look into it

• 2 weeks later...

Script Version: 2.17

OSBot Version: 2.6.51

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: mirror

Brief description of the issue: doesnt solve any clues so far just persistant webwalkking issuse just walks round lumbridge randomly drops clue n trys agian

Stack trace and or contents of Logger:  not sure what this is

Screenshot where it got stuck: lumbridge castle outside, GE bank, Varrock east bank

Item id of the clue scroll: didnt manage to get it in time but after so long running should have solved 1 and the 10mins i watched of it i clocked it just walking aimless to places n tele back to try agian rinse an repeat

+ i only litterly just bought this script been wanting it for long time as the rewards it can generate are rather juicey but thank you and hope it gets sorted can try get you more info if needed

• Developer
On 8/9/2022 at 1:09 AM, pimpwarlordz said:

can i get a trial please?

Enjoy

On 8/7/2022 at 4:30 AM, tomwickk said:

The teleporting is something with the webwalker. What are your settings? I do need the ids of the clues to look into which ones have issues and if I can fix those.

11 hours ago, MrSmithyy666 said:

Keeps freezing on music tracks and emotes.

I'm gonna need more info (see template)

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

The teleporting is something with the webwalker. What are your settings? I do need the ids of the clues to look into which ones have issues and if I can fix those.

I'm gonna need more info (see template)

Script Version: 2.17

OSBot Version: 2.6.51

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: Stealth

Each time the bot goes either into emotes or music menu on the game it freezes osbot and unable to do anything until OSBOT is closed and reopened.

• Developer
On 8/11/2022 at 4:16 PM, MrSmithyy666 said:

Thats all i can get as it does let me copy paste from logger or put out logs.

error.PNG

On 8/11/2022 at 4:45 PM, aipytos said:

SO manny bugs in this script its unreal, getting stuck on music steps, on emote clues it goes to the location but does not do the emote and the full script freezes

Jagex updated the emotes and music widgets, pushed a new version (V2.2) with a fix

14 minutes ago, Neku said:

Can I get a trial of this script, would like to test it out before buying it as there seems to be a heap of bugs.

Authed for 48 hours in case new version doesnt get released on time