Exco Clue Solver

Night

Anagram Rat Mat Within it goes outside the bar in burthorpe and says interacting with NPC and gets stuck. Doesnt open door or go down the trapdoor into the rogues den. When I paused it and manually went down and played it, it ran back up. Also spam digs while being attacked by a wizard.

Edited by jarsh921

• Developer
3 hours ago, jarsh921 said:

Anagram Rat Mat Within it goes outside the bar in burthorpe and says interacting with NPC and gets stuck. Doesnt open door or go down the trapdoor into the rogues den. When I paused it and manually went down and played it, it ran back up. Also spam digs while being attacked by a wizard.

I'm gonna need at least some screenshots to be able to look into it.

8 hours ago, Dilu said:

What skill requirement to use this script?

Please

You can check the wiki regarding reqs, items etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 9/15/2021 at 1:21 AM, 85mining99 said:

has anyone had any success with this script im interested but keeps getting stuck and dropping clues. and not one completion

Some clues can't be completed due to issues with the webwalker. This mostly happens with med/hard clues. I've asked MGI to rebuild the webwalker data but some clues will still not be solvable.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few updates the clue is realy nice when it works but there are just to many bugs Doing easy clue's atm the first 20 minutes it got stuck in hosidius not opening the door In gertrudes house it keeps searching the bookcase while its the drawers in hosidius at the monks house it only opens the drawers and gets stuck, If babysit and you click a few times here and there it works smoothly if youd afk you probably will get banned very soon

• Developer
4 hours ago, hakansukru said:

Here are a few updates the clue is realy nice when it works but there are just to many bugs Doing easy clue's atm the first 20 minutes it got stuck in hosidius not opening the door In gertrudes house it keeps searching the bookcase while its the drawers in hosidius at the monks house it only opens the drawers and gets stuck, If babysit and you click a few times here and there it works smoothly if youd afk you probably will get banned very soon

If you could send some screenshots + locations I can look into them