Exco Clue Solver

Night

12 minutes ago, traumav2 said:

Can i get a refund? this script is so outdated. doesnt support house when i have a maxed house. still thinks i need lunar staff for fairy rings when i dont. gets stuck 5 times an hour clicking back and fourth. this is just terrible

if you have a maxed house I advise you probably don't bot on that account if its your main :)

• Developer
19 hours ago, traumav2 said:

also it now doesnt use staminas when they are in  my inventory. runs through catacombs of kourend and gets stuck at the vine and dies, when it could have just using a fairy ring thats way closer.

These issues are all webwalker related and if you would just submit a normal report maybe I could fix those issues or atleast block those clues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 1:16 AM, Patrick said:

Some clues aren't solvable due to webwalker limitations

Could you possibly just code a path yourself? I too am working on this exact script, and the amount of coding it takes using webwalker for paths, is extremely easy and quick. I would imagine figuring out which clues arent able to be completed, and making a path for them shouldn't be too bad. That or at least advertise which clues it cannot solve even with all quests and everything being done. Just a thought, but less people will be posting questions as to why it is dropping clues on the thread. Other than that, great job man. I am having fun coding this one for sure though. Should be done with it today for sure.

• Developer
5 hours ago, PULLupONaKID said:

Could you possibly just code a path yourself? I too am working on this exact script, and the amount of coding it takes using webwalker for paths, is extremely easy and quick. I would imagine figuring out which clues arent able to be completed, and making a path for them shouldn't be too bad. That or at least advertise which clues it cannot solve even with all quests and everything being done. Just a thought, but less people will be posting questions as to why it is dropping clues on the thread. Other than that, great job man. I am having fun coding this one for sure though. Should be done with it today for sure.

Yeah I'll see if I can collect a list of clues the webwalker can't do, good suggestion

• Heart 1

On 4/28/2019 at 6:07 PM, Night said:

Script Version: 1.88

OSBot Version:2.5.83

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: stealth

Brief description of the issue: everytime is needs to go to alkahrid is tries to use the gliders and just gets stuck running back and fourth right beside the glider location. unless i manually put a glory in my inventory.

Stack trace and or contents of Logger (Settings -> Toggle Logger): [INFO][Bot #1][06/10 05:52:17 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/10 05:52:20 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/10 05:52:23 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/10 05:52:26 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/10 05:52:28 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/10 05:52:31 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
x1000000

8 minutes ago, traumav2 said:

Ok, staminas seem to be fixed but is there any chance to update to support house fairy rings/ not bringing dramen staff if elites are done? and supporting all jewelery regardless if i manually put it in my inv or not?

another suggestion is since varrock tele can be changed to grand exchange, maybe make that the best way to get to a spirit tree, instead of edgeville to grand exchange.

so many suggestions that could make this bot so much more efficient, esp supporting all house features. that would be insane. jewelery boxes/portals/faity rings/spirit tree

On 6/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, Patrick said:

Yeah I'll see if I can collect a list of clues the webwalker can't do, good suggestion

I didn't realize how many new clues there were added as part of the expansion. I apologize for my ignorance. I am however making a beginner, and easy clue solver, I'm about half way done with getting all the clues finished. Going to see if I can release a lite version for free on the SDN. So far things are going well with it though thankfully. Still absolutely insane how many clues there are now. 

If you would like to bounce any ideas off each others heads lmk, or if you have any questions, let me know. May I ask how many lines your script is? I am curious how efficient I am being with my script. Since I haven't released any of my more experienced scrips up to the public yet, idk if my methods are willl be accepted by the community standards.

Thus far I made a Pest Control script that I used to get void on my main, a fully functional combat script (detects food, pots, preset loot options (or will change your loot notifier based on user input in GUI, and loot anything valuable based on that, and detects closest bank)

Used my combat script to get 92 str on my obby mauler as well. I enjoy clues though, so im onto this one. Hoping to mix the two.

• Developer
On 6/10/2020 at 11:50 PM, traumav2 said:

Ok, staminas seem to be fixed but is there any chance to update to support house fairy rings/ not bringing dramen staff if elites are done? and supporting all jewelery regardless if i manually put it in my inv or not?

The webwalker supports jewelry by default if you have them in your inventory or equiped, but it's not officially supported by the script currently. The webwalker should support fairy rings without a staff if you have the diary done.