WhoKnew - Back again

WhoKnew

Well guys, i'm back again. Been away for quite a while. Lots of stuff going on in my personal life, and also just wasn't feeling the botting scene either.
But i'm back, and plan to be more active on forums. Will maybe do some legit playing and playing with scripting/botting again. 

Anyone care to tell me about the botting scence? Bans, decent methods for botting, ect 

Wewcome back to the fowums (・`ω´・)  Hopefuwwy you'ww enjoy youw time back and I find that even if I don't bot just sticking awound and tawking to peopwe that have the same hobby of botting and pwaying ws is nyice. Pwus it's nyice to have a wesouwce if you'we wooking into botting/scwipting too (・`ω´・) ~

But on a serious note bans are tough as usual, and be prepared to lose some money if you don't have your methods figured out yet.

2 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

Wewcome back to the fowums (・`ω´・)  Hopefuwwy you'ww enjoy youw time back and I find that even if I don't bot just sticking awound and tawking to peopwe that have the same hobby of botting and pwaying ws is nyice. Pwus it's nyice to have a wesouwce if you'we wooking into botting/scwipting too (・`ω´・) ~

But on a serious note bans are tough as usual, and be prepared to lose some money if you don't have your methods figured out yet.

2zac1g.jpg

• Boge 1

9 hours ago, WhoKnew said:

Well guys, i'm back again. Been away for quite a while. Lots of stuff going on in my personal life, and also just wasn't feeling the botting scene either.
But i'm back, and plan to be more active on forums. Will maybe do some legit playing and playing with scripting/botting again. 

Anyone care to tell me about the botting scence? Bans, decent methods for botting, ect 

Just don't be silly with botting times (Insane hours), never bot with an account you cant affords to lose, and bot smart not hard, the usual!

Welcome back!

9 hours ago, Tesh said:

Just don't be silly with botting times (Insane hours), never bot with an account you cant affords to lose, and bot smart not hard, the usual!

Welcome back!

So I guess the normal deal 😛 Just started 1 account with botting all around. See how bans are. Staying under 1 hour and breaking for a good time. So far so good. 

42 minutes ago, WhoKnew said:

So I guess the normal deal 😛 Just started 1 account with botting all around. See how bans are. Staying under 1 hour and breaking for a good time. So far so good. 

Funny thing is, while im doing services, ive been suicide botting one of my bot farms, 5 days solid and no bans haha, weird how some are getting slapped with the hammer and some arent.

• 4 weeks later...