Accounts keep getting locked no matter what.

alqqu

hey boys i was running 10 bots on my VPS (no VPNs or Proxies, just the IP the VPS has by default). then i got banned and made new ones (with the VPS's browser & ip). And as soon as i logged in 5-10mins and my account was locked and suspected of being stolen. Well then i decided to create accounts on my Main PC & IP. I made 10 accounts and waited 24hours before botting tutorial island on VPS, and boom those 10 accounts what rested for 24hours got banned too! how am i able to use my god damn VPS anymore if i keep getting locked no matter what? any "cheap" solutions here? thanks all!

Getting banned after doing common tasks, like tutorial island or getting 7 quest points, on a datacenter proxy often leads to locks.
You can follow the unlock process to unlock, and keep botting like normal.

You can try a bunch of different proxy/VPS providers in attempts to find some that this happens less on. Or just automate/deal with unlocking.

gl

25 minutes ago, alqqu said:

hey boys i was running 10 bots on my VPS (no VPNs or Proxies, just the IP the VPS has by default). then i got banned and made new ones (with the VPS's browser & ip). And as soon as i logged in 5-10mins and my account was locked and suspected of being stolen. Well then i decided to create accounts on my Main PC & IP. I made 10 accounts and waited 24hours before botting tutorial island on VPS, and boom those 10 accounts what rested for 24hours got banned too! how am i able to use my god damn VPS anymore if i keep getting locked no matter what? any "cheap" solutions here? thanks all!

Locks/Bans are flagged because:

1) You need to use decent proxies. Your VPS is likely on a known datacenter subnet.

2) Don't immediately do bot-like behavior. For example, Romeo and Juliet.

Solutions:

1) Use proxies. This takes a bit of testing to find decent ones. Again, flagged datacenter subnets

2) Make an unlocker for your accounts

3) Buy tuts from a nudist that has a fancy unlocking tool

• Like 1