Dispute against Acerd

Swaq

Disputed member: @Acerd

Thread Link: 

Explanation: I gave Acerd all the benefit of the doubt. I thought I was just getting declined the recoveries for no reason. I've been trying to recover the account since 2017. I played on it almost everyday 2014, when I bought it, to 2017, when he stole it. He made it, I bought it for 10m back in like 2014. I got it to like 8 99s and it was recovered with like 500m+ on it. I haven't been able to get it back since 2017.I thought he was my legitimate friend and he gave me fake recovery details. I made him appeal himself and he got denied as well, probably through proxy and faking details. Every appeal I've tried since 2017 has been declined. He's the original owner, he made it. It's a shame really. I thought he was my friend, someone the community and I could trust.

Evidence: *Hidden*

• Sad 2

https://imgur.com/a/zIwvTy2 +full arma/blowpipe/swamp trident/pegasions/eternal boots/full zenyte jewelry set/arcane spirit shield/armadyl crossbow/imbued heart/zerk+archers ring/verac+karil+dharok set/zammy spear/can't remember cash stack...

This was late 2016. When I last lost contact with account, it was 99 magic and 88 runecrafting.

Edited by Swaq

7 hours ago, Swaq said:

https://imgur.com/a/zIwvTy2 +full arma/blowpipe/swamp trident/pegasions/eternal boots/full zenyte jewelry set/arcane spirit shield/armadyl crossbow/imbued heart/zerk+archers ring/verac+karil+dharok set/zammy spear/can't remember cash stack...

This was late 2016. When I last lost contact with account, it was 99 magic and 88 runecrafting.

Kk thank you. Will discuss with staff team and reply here soon.

8 minutes ago, Decode said:

@Swaq please add my discord: Decode#2806

I have a portion of your refund. We haven't determined how much exactly yet, but i do have some of it from acerd to give you right now.

Refunded 1b so far. Thanks alot @Decode for your management of the situation and @Acerd for cooperation

• Like 1
  • Sad 1