Warding [New Skill]

ammanizzo

Hey. If you wanna know about this you should check the rs website. :) i picked this line from the website.

So i think there will be skill poll later on about the skill.

And that's Warding. Your feedback has proven vital in shaping this redesign of the skill. We don't consider it finished yet, though. You'll notice there isn't a poll question attached to this blog, and that's because there’s still work for us to do together to make Warding even better. We expect to poll the skill in May, which means you've got plenty of time to tell us whether we're on the right track, or whether there are wider changes you want made. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tesh said:

Warding is just a big meme imho. I don't think they have enough content to cover a full skill.

Did you check the osrs website? if that isnt ennough content then what is? On my point of view that is whole lot if they release it. :D and they are Still working on it to make it beter. so it even finished yet.

Tesh please go to the website and make your self familiar with the content they are going to be adding if the skill is released.