Gold Farming

alqqu

Hey, i would like to give a shot to gold farming on old school runescape. I bought OSBOT VIP and wrote a script which completes tutorial island and goes then to make 70K gp / hour f2p with no requirements at all, i would like to run atleast 10-20 of these bots at the same time (ON LOW CPU MODE). Do i need to get 2 different VPSses? or run 20 bots in 1VPS? Any recommendations for a beginner? and if the VPS is Ubuntu which in most cases is cheaper than Windows, i have no idea how to run anything on Ubuntu. +ive read the Guide to GoldFarming 3.0 but i still am a bit confused about VPSses

Thanks for any answers!

Just now, alqqu said:

if i buy a VPS for 1 month, what IP does it use? and btw who to hit up for proxies that work on OSBOT

You will get one IP and most VPS advertise that you can change it once or twice per that month. This wont probably work since you would get banned more ofter than that. So proxies are the way to go. You can find couple trusted proxie sellers here on OSBot forums, try market section :) 

20 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

for f2p don't worry about the proxies and just get the cheapest ones you can find since you're gonna get banned daily anyway.

This, unless you start making enough money through your F2P methods you'll be leaking money from proxies. Focus on perfecting your method and once you start investing more time and money then look at your options

24 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

This, unless you start making enough money through your F2P methods you'll be leaking money from proxies. Focus on perfecting your method and once you start investing more time and money then look at your options

Honestly, I don't think it's worth getting decent proxies unless you're doing p2p. Even then I've ran 50 p2p accounts on my house ip by accident with no ban.

Edited by IDontEB