Ban rate increase

Kramnik

Hi, last 2 weeks saw a huge ban rate increase for method I use for gold. Nothing else changed regarding strategy. What would you think mostly likely is happening?

a) JMod started monitor this exact moneymaking

b) General update to improve botwatch system

c) My script gets flagged very quickly due to same paterns for many accounts for couple of months now. (Script made by me)

Edited by kramnik

For how long have you been doing this?

I have also seen some changes for the past 2 weeks but it goes up and down and has been doing so for the past 4 months. What I did was to use a new batch of proxies and seems to working better again.

I think it is a combination of a and c.

Script, proxies and also accounts (if you are muling) are being monitored more carefully. Change some patterns (as in script but also proxies) and you should be fine.

25 minutes ago, wavh said:

For how long have you been doing this?

I have also seen some changes for the past 2 weeks but it goes up and down and has been doing so for the past 4 months. What I did was to use a new batch of proxies and seems to working better again.

I think it is a combination of a and c.

Script, proxies and also accounts (if you are muling) are being monitored more carefully. Change some patterns (as in script but also proxies) and you should be fine.

Maybe 2-3 months. Regarding proxies, I use new after every ban.  Also everything seems ok on weekends only weekdays brings strange unexpectedly quick bans. Regarding script, what changes you would suggest? My script is pretty simple, mostly things in API, so one thing I can think off I could change is sleep times :D:D 

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Hi, last 2 weeks saw a huge ban rate increase for method I use for gold. Nothing else changed regarding strategy. What would you think mostly likely is happening?

a) JMod started monitor this exact moneymaking

b) General update to improve botwatch system

c) My script gets flagged very quickly due to same paterns for many accounts for couple of months now. (Script made by me)

Does you method involve world hopping?