OSRS Questing Service!

Samuel L Mackson

Hello OSBot members, I'm looking to start my own questing service. Payments are required upfront, however if you'd like to use a middleman it will be at YOUR expense.

Terms of Service:

1. You will provide everything needed for the service.
2. You MAY NOT log into the account whilst a service is being done for you unless you have permission from the owner or the worker handling the service. If you log in without permission it will result in the termination of the service with NO REFUND.
3. When you order from my service, you accept and acknowledge that you must remove all unnecessary wealth off of the account. If you fail to remove said wealth, (unless given a valid reason), I am not responsible for any potential loss of wealth.
4. I reserve the right to decline any orders.
5. Any infractions to accounts while doing services are not my responsibility. If you'd like occasional updates via screenshots for proof it's done by hand let me know prior to payment.
6. Leaving a vouch isn't mandatory but greatly helps!
7. No refunds will be given upon any bans because everything will be done by hand and no bots will be used during services.
8. In the event of a Jagex rollback, we will not be held responsible to complete what was already done at the time of us posting screenshots before the rollback happens. Ex. If the order is 1-50 fm and I post screenshots of 1-50, I am not held responsible to compensate the levels lost in the event of a rollback.
9. Orders will be discussed in PM's either here or on Discord and all messages we exchange will be screenshot/recorded.
10. You must change the password of the account once the service has been completed
11. By ordering with me you agree to my TOS.

Prior to requesting my services please do the following:

1. Make sure you have the required items or enough gold to buy them in your inventory/equipped
  2. Have ALL required stats for the quest you're requesting

Feel free to add me on Discord to discuss services: Sad#2037

Edited by Samuel L Mackson
Added TOS. Added Discord, fixed a mistake.

Terms of Service:

1. You will provide everything needed for the service.
2. You MAY NOT log into the account whilst a service is being done for you unless you have permission from the owner or the worker handling the service. If you log in without permission it will result in the termination of the service with NO REFUND.
3. When you order from my service, you accept and acknowledge that you must remove all unnecessary wealth off of the account. If you fail to remove said wealth, (unless given a valid reason), I am not responsible for any potential loss of wealth. (Restated below)
4. I reserve the right to decline any orders.
5. Any infractions to accounts while doing services are not my responsibility. If you'd like occasional updates via screenshots for proof it's done by hand let me know prior to payment.
6. Leaving a vouch isn't mandatory but greatly helps!
7. No refunds will be given upon any bans because everything will be done by hand and no bots will be used during services.
8. In the event of a Jagex rollback, we will not be held responsible to complete what was already done at the time of us posting screenshots before the rollback happens. Ex. If the order is 1-50 fm and I post screenshots of 1-30, I am not held responsible to compensate the levels lost in the event of a rollback. (I don't do skilling, this is simply an example)
9. Orders will be discussed in PM's either here or on Discord and all messages we exchange will be screenshot/recorded.
10. You must change the password of the account once the service has been completed
11. By ordering with me you agree to my TOS.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif