OSBot's mouse movement is easily detected

asdttt

On 4/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, Night said:

I didn't read the post, but you might want to be careful about posting Jagex's code on your github. They tend not to like people doing things like that (redistributing copy-righted code).

They also do not like people botting their game, selling ingame currency, etc, etc.. What is your point.

2 minutes ago, osbot337 said:

is it true that the scripts in osbot have no mouse delays in their "clicks".  Meaning that the mouse clicks is happening immediately, not like human mouse which happens in steps like:

"leftbuttondown, 100ms delay, leftbuttonup" which is 1 click.

"click" happens immediently with no delays, in 0ms.

If I remember correctly the previous client dev Alek said it does.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2019 at 4:54 AM, Eejit said:

Is there any way to replace Osbot mouse movement with custom mouse movement without rewriting every single part of the API that contains any mouse movement?

I would like to know this too.

Any starting point for what methods I would need to reimplement, I would greatly appreciate.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, osbot337 said:

is it true that the scripts in osbot have no mouse delays in their "clicks".  Meaning that the mouse clicks is happening immediately, not like human mouse which happens in steps like:

"leftbuttondown, 100ms delay, leftbuttonup" which is 1 click.

"click" happens immediently with no delays, in 0ms.

Is this true? It seems this would be pretty easy to fix.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:50 PM, Gabriel Ramuglia said:

Thanks for the link. I'll see if I can try it out.

Has anyone else tested this? Looks promising.

tried it in the past, no difference, also, mouse movement doesn't have anything to do with bans, there are ppl running packet p(b)ots 24/7 and maybe see 1-2 bans per month

Edited by Ayylmao420

1 hour ago, Gabriel Ramuglia said:

Thanks for the link. I'll see if I can try it out.

Has anyone else tested this? Looks promising.

I've tested a similar repo couple of days ago. Very do'able but you'd basically have to re create a lot of functions that are already included in the OSBot API. My acc's just been banned so imma be testing a lot until my IP changes in a couple of days :D IT's still mostly just down to script design in the end anyway 

Edited by Protoprize

I wrote a script that makes soft clay out of banked clay (F2P) -- got banned almost immediately. Very click heavy.

Going to try again with breaks turned on -- it went for a couple hours straight last time.

Just seems to me the kind of bot is very mouse and click heavy would benefit from less obviously fake movements.

Bot didn't run "full speed" -- there were random short delays built in, with occasional long delays as well.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:41 PM, Gabriel Ramuglia said:

I wrote a script that makes soft clay out of banked clay (F2P) -- got banned almost immediately. Very click heavy.

Going to try again with breaks turned on -- it went for a couple hours straight last time.

Just seems to me the kind of bot is very mouse and click heavy would benefit from less obviously fake movements.

Bot didn't run "full speed" -- there were random short delays built in, with occasional long delays as well.

Note: Just realized that the impacted accounts were probably already "delay banned" due to botting tutorial island. So not clear how quick they would have gotten banned from this otherwise.