Creating the Fully Automated F2P Botfarm I have always dreamed of!

Impensus

Since getting into Botting in 2013 I have always wanted to create an automated Botfarm but never possessed the skills to do so. As of recent I have finally decided I am ready to embark on this journey.

Implementation goals:

- Automated account creator via Post/Get requests for efficiency:

The account creator is now fully complete. It is ultra lightweight. I only need to add threads to allow it to run at the same time as other processes. 

I am undecided if to have the account creator running every 'x' minutes or to be prompted to replace an account by the client when banned. I am currently thinking a mixture of the two may work.

- Automated account unlocker that is executed upon request by the farming script.

- Account unlocker utilising Post/Get requests instead of Selenium

The account unlocker was created in selenium at first so I could easily visualize everything that was occuring. This needs to be changed to use requests when I have time. This isn't priority as not many accounts are being locked atm as I am testing on small scale.

- MySQL database integration and webpanel for nice displaying of stats/launching bot clients at ease.

- Tutorial island script.

The tutorial island script is currently up to the combat tutor. I decided to re-write it before continuing as most of the interactions could be dealt with via functions that take the name of the tutor as an argument (most tutorial code is repeating similar things for each instructor with each varying slightly) By re-writing this the resource usage should be lower and allow me to run more clients per server.

- 7Qp script.

- Creation of 3-4 farming scripts.

Currently only two scripts are in existence. One works well (just need to integrate muling) while the other is an older script I made that needs a desperate re-write. I will focus on the farming scripts after all the other infrastructure is in place to allow farming.

- Test server to implement hill climber algorithms etc to feed my statistics database for Ban analytics.

- 2/3 VPS setup each with their own local database that pulls required information from a central database.

Currently I have one VPS and database that distributes all the information. Changing this to have a database per server to store information specific to that script/accounts running there should not be difficult.

Monetary/Account goals:

- Earn 5/m a day

- Earn 10/m a day

- Earn 15/m a day

- Earn 25/m a day 

- Earn 50/m a day 

- Earn 100/m a day

- Run 10 accounts simultaneously 

- Run 25 accounts 

- Run 50 accounts 

- Run 100 accounts 

- Run 200 accounts

- Run 300 accounts 

I apologise if the formatting is poor/lacks colours as this was done on mobile. I will get round to changing this soon.

I plan on updating the thread as and when I feel enough progress has been made to warrant doing so. I will continue sharing my progress until I feel I no longer need to.

Hope you all enjoy!

Updates:

20/04/19 - 

Spoiler

I have been working away at getting muling integrated so the client can x-fer it's goods to a safe place every 'x' hours.

I am using python for the central server (as it's what I know best) and obviously Java sockets for client side stuff.

Server:

https://gyazo.com/8ffe9305cef58f209d5ffa034fd836cb

Client:

https://gyazo.com/e9940d9034c375edbd493dbb837870b8

The server always sequentially picks a mule and loops back round to the start once it has reached the end of the table. 

I need to include code to prompt the mule to login (once the mule script has been made).

This way of working should make it easy to mule. Requests to mule will be few and far between (every 1-2 hours). With 200 accounts around 2-3 mule requests every minute. This means that there will be rarely any waiting time for the mules themselves. I should only require around 10 mules per 200 accounts just to be safe.

Edited by Impensus
Update: 20/04/19
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 12:40 AM, Impensus said:

How much of your farm have you got integrated?

I've got a working account creator, semi-working account unlocker, moneymaking script (Tutorial island + 7qp included), muling script. Been working on it for a while, takes a long time since I didn't have much experience at all when I began this journey. I'm currently trying to get everything setup nicely before actually starting my farm, mostly working on database support right now. Hit me up if you're stuck on something and I may be able to help.

7 hours ago, dazeldo said:

I've got a working account creator, semi-working account unlocker, moneymaking script (Tutorial island + 7qp included), muling script. Been working on it for a while, takes a long time since I didn't have much experience at all when I began this journey. I'm currently trying to get everything setup nicely before actually starting my farm, mostly working on database support right now. Hit me up if you're stuck on something and I may be able to help.

Yeah same for you fam! I come from a quite decently good skill level so I know how to go about everything atm it’s just finding the time to do it (especially the tedious scripts)

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with your efforts. Unfortunately most of these types of journeys fail because people don't take into consideration the scope of what they're trying to build. If you're doing this for anything other than learning, I'd personally quit before you invest too much time into it. Just being realistic. It's more than possible to make 100m a day on premium scripts without full on automation, which sounds nice in theory but in practice, not so much. You'll need thousands of f2p accounts to turn the profit that 100 p2p accounts will. If your goal is profit, there are better and faster ways already available. As it stands, you could easily lose yourself in the process of designing this system you're not even really sure will give you the return you're looking for and end up making no profit in the end. Again, not to discourage you from trying, just being realistic.

Edited by caketeaparty

6 hours ago, caketeaparty said:

Good luck with your efforts. Unfortunately most of these types of journeys fail because people don't take into consideration the scope of what they're trying to build. If you're doing this for anything other than learning, I'd personally quit before you invest too much time into it. Just being realistic. It's more than possible to make 100m a day on premium scripts without full on automation, which sounds nice in theory but in practice, not so much. You'll need thousands of f2p accounts to turn the profit that 100 p2p accounts will. If your goal is profit, there are better and faster ways already available. As it stands, you could easily lose yourself in the process of designing this system you're not even really sure will give you the return you're looking for and end up making no profit in the end. Again, not to discourage you from trying, just being realistic.

Thank you for your comment mate! I actually did try once before and failed (about 2 years back) but now I’ve learned several languages and feel I’m ready to tackle this.

i need to update the thread also as I have Database integration, account creator, account unlocker and a web panel made plus 1/2 tutorial island and 2/4 F2P scripts done. I only really have to sort out automated muling and 7qp and then it’s tying it all together adding things I missed and bug fixes.

• 1 month later...