What kind of Bot is OSBOT v2 (2019)

dantan

35 minutes ago, dantan said:

This is a follow up thread that i made in 2014.

What kind of bot is osbot in 2019 ?

What new features does osbot have ?

Osbot Mirror

Does the mirror support clients like runelite/osbuddy ?

Mirror mode only supports official runescape client and RuneLite does not support osbuddy afaik

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Careful guys, he might be a spy for jagex who want to ruin mirror mode for us

4 hours ago, Script Kid said:

That can be used to bot on your botting accounts

WOWWWW, interception man... better be careful botting on your bot accounts on a botclient using a bot while botting with botscritps! There might be a chance you'll get bot busted by the bot detection system :o 

Got surprised discovering this too! And heck, I could be a Jmod, you could be a Jmod giving 'advice' to not get caught just so they get caught.. WTH, maybe OSBot is ran by Fagex! Could be Fagex is writing and selling own made scripts on this site, just go get money and ban people to remove money from the game! 5+1 might be 7 and illuminatie real? (no, it isn't real; the illuminatie part)

Just joking but looking at it seriously or let's say realistically, this is real and happening right now. Do you think Jmods 'only' know that weird website called Twitter and Reddit? No. Might be wrong, but there is someone at Fagex given the job to just search off the web for all sorts of things related to dishonest topics/threads/websites/who knows... around their game.

Again, call me retarded or stupid, but every thread on this website is viewed by Fagex.  Be real or do you still believe Santa exists? Suggesting for some time now that if you have a 'succes botting story'; better not share your good methods or other things related to prevent getting banned... Paradoxical huh??? Used to bot nearly 24/7 in pre-eoc and almost maxed some accounts and yes even got 99 agil multiple times before rooftops! (doing quests manually, ofc) but sad to say that even Fagex is probably using this client to test how to catch us. Really. Flawless scripts isn't a thing anymore and every botter gets banned before getting, let's say, 5 99'? LOL. Botting has steadily become more dangerous, 2007 was OK but don't expect it to get better for us.

Edit: Whoever say like 'Hey guys, be carefull .. do da di ...' might even encourage you getting banned and gaining trust by being the "good guy"; Psychologic tricks by Fagex aren't being developed by them, they ALREADY exist. Reporting someone for botting will sure check your account aswell, did you know? Most noob thinking is like "hehe, let's report a bot so I gain some trust, hehe" ... bruhhhh

Edited by bexxe
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dantan said:

I made this post so that people can better understand what Osbot has to offer, it seems to have strayed now. And no i am not a jmod.. i actually made the exact same post in 2014 you can view it here.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/52503-what-kind-of-bot-is-os-bot/

Yeah, not trying to be rude... just sarcastic. Also interested in this post, support you! Just giving some ideas that, most likely and almost sure are true. Hardcore botter myself and also sad to type this.. but we (botters; not those Jmods reading this) are doomed in the long term. Some get lucky, seems like ghost mousing isn't bad at all, but if you would've made a game and ppl grind hours and hours but some choose to cheat.. You'll do everything to get those guys banned, isn't it?

Edited by bexxe

3 hours ago, Elixar said:

Why do so many damn people want re sizable mode for their bots? As if it's some kind of advantageous variable?

:feels:

I can only agree, even when playing manually (not the much LOL) i prefer fixed as clicking distances are shorter and i've know the game for like 80% the time I'm playing... get headaches when playing resizable mode dude, am I the only one? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bexxe said:

I can only agree, even when playing manually (not the much LOL) i prefer fixed as clicking distances are shorter and i've know the game for like 80% the time I'm playing... get headaches when playing resizable mode dude, am I the only one? 

5 hours ago, Elixar said:

Why do so many damn people want re sizable mode for their bots? As if it's some kind of advantageous variable?

:feels:

I don't know why people want resizable while botting too. What's the difference what mode does bot use if you should leave it be anyway :D Personally I like fullscreen mode when I play myself on my main as it looks cooler and what I mostly do is to mule, sell stuff or do quests, but for stuff like skilling, pking fixed is way more efficient, except some specific cases

• Like 2