bots banned fast

manko

40 minutes ago, amDeep said:

From my experience i'm 100% certain it does effect ban rate. But that's my own experience. For others it may be different.

ill be trying on a low level account i know will get banned if botted to much so we will see

ill try a hour+ with the same bot and log off and see in the morning

15 minutes ago, manko said:

ill be trying on a low level account i know will get banned if botted to much so we will see

ill try a hour+ with the same bot and log off and see in the morning

Sharing any good methods on this site isn't reliable, or even being read by Fagex and picked up. Botting for an hour on injection and mirror isn't reliable neither... As we all know you sometimes just get lucky, isn't it? Otherwise, sharing your findings is also not going to help.

1 hour ago, amDeep said:

I don't know the exact logistics as to why. But I do know that I have a 100% ban rate on stealth inject.

Whats your ban rate on mirror then? Did the accounts bot multiple sessions, or just the 1 and weren't touched again? Same amount of time botting?

Been botting my main on n off gained numerous levels over many skills. It all boils down to botting smart.

* Don't bot for stupid amounts of hours on just one skill, especially something like Agility for example

* Try to "Babysit" your bot when possible because even the best of scripts can break and leave your bot randomly clicking or doing something un-human like for hours leading to a quick ban

* Don't make an account do a couple quests and gain a few levels and think "Well now I can go run my mining script for 3 hours and get some quick gains!" You will most likely be banned all the same as a fresh level 3

Not saying I'm a botting expert this is just all personal experience. 

My point is bot in moderation. Take breaks. Don't rush levels, switch skills up, and reap the benefits in the end.

Also I've only ever used Stealth Injection :)

Hope this helps!

Edited by Imthabawse

needless to say reporting other botters doesn't help at all because Fagex know this psychological trick "If I report a botter, I won't get banned or get more credibility and lowers my banrate"

NO is DOENS'T... if you report regularly, don't be surprised if you are being watch too, this is mostly likely and certain.

Warm call to all of you btw, not to reported and not get reported would help us out. I've seen threads saying ppl tested it out and reporting doesn't influence the banrate of the one reported, but does trigger the system to check the reporter. 

Ban detection is sophisticated enough, and alt accounts are a thing now (ppl not talking or interaction with players), so reporting doesn't help or cover your back at all!

Edited by bexxe

2 hours ago, dormic said:

I have a 100% ban rate on stealth injection mode on about 70.000 accounts. Pretty sure stealth is detected.

Ok. Discussing wether or not the ban rate is much higher... Hearing you've got 70.000 accounts banned sound kinda contradictory to the fact you're saying it's 100% bannable? If you have that my bans on your ip/proxy/mirror mode, they'll always have some way to track you down. Don't think you're 'invisible' or something dude. You making a new account might even instantly trigger the system. 

Not surprised this even happens to you, so many accounts is just... any of my expectations! Let me guess.. you also used an automated account creator and look like TheNoobShow back in the days, bolt and bot-like (hehe)? Be serious, 70 000 ish accounts, might make you one of the priorities of the bot system/team LOL

Don't hesitate to convince me others, but yeah... bruhhhh