bots banned fast

manko

so iv had a number off old and new accounts banned most from botting to much or that the bot broke and did the same thing for a long time,  but last night i got some proxys and botted on one off my new accounts i had done some quests on it and leveled some stats by hand but when i got home from work it was banned and i only botted 1+ hour last night.

so what id like to know is it more the script im using or the client its self? or is it that my home IP is flagd and the accounts are look at close from the get go.

as i used 2 scripts last night matts quests (seemed to bug out a lot) and a payed one as well

7 minutes ago, manko said:

so iv had a number off old and new accounts banned most from botting to much or that the bot broke and did the same thing for a long time,  but last night i got some proxys and botted on one off my new accounts i had done some quests on it and leveled some stats by hand but when i got home from work it was banned and i only botted 1+ hour last night.

so what id like to know is it more the script im using or the client its self? or is it that my home IP is flagd and the accounts are look at close from the get go.

as i used 2 scripts last night matts quests (seemed to bug out a lot) and a payed one as well

F2P or P2P. 

Stealth Inject or Mirror.

Were the accounts fresh level 3s.

If you're using an IP for a while and you randomly switch to another sometimes account can be locked for 'security' reasons.

33 minutes ago, amDeep said:

F2P or P2P. 

Stealth Inject or Mirror.

Were the accounts fresh level 3s.

If you're using an IP for a while and you randomly switch to another sometimes account can be locked for 'security' reasons.

p2p, inject and the one banned today was lvl 3 but i had got 30 fire making 30 woodcut and done 7 quests on it and i made the account did all the stuff over 2/3 days and botted 1+ hour on the proxy. and its not a lock my other account was locked this account was prem banned

20 minutes ago, manko said:

p2p, inject and the one banned today was lvl 3 but i had got 30 fire making 30 woodcut and done 7 quests on it and i made the account did all the stuff over 2/3 days and botted 1+ hour on the proxy. and its not a lock my other account was locked this account was prem banned

Every account i've ever botted using Stealth Inject has been banned. Use mirror mode for results. 

To be honest, I've been quite lucky with injection mode. I almost never run 2 bots at the same time, just botting one and playing on the othrr via mobile or even not logged in. Have 4 accounts total to rotate, guess you should not be greedy and bot on more accounts, not at the same time but each for 4-5-6 hours with breaks? Just my experience 

1 hour ago, amDeep said:

Are you attaching the mirror client to the official OSRS client?

lol nope but got it working thanks for the info lol

14 minutes ago, bexxe said:

To be honest, I've been quite lucky with injection mode. I almost never run 2 bots at the same time, just botting one and playing on the othrr via mobile or even not logged in. Have 4 accounts total to rotate, guess you should not be greedy and bot on more accounts, not at the same time but each for 4-5-6 hours with breaks? Just my experience 

i only run the bot and play my main at the same time never 2 bots at the same time