I have a spare computer laying around and was wondering if i could use it to bot on

Cookii3srus

5 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Lots of people bot on the same computer and IP address as their main without issue.
Just never bot on your main or interact with your bots and you're fine.

You could run more bots on the space PC if you need more computing power.
Most people like to split 1-5 accounts per proxy, up to you.

Okay thanks for the info, ill probably play it safe and just bot on the other computer, would a proxy be recommended? if so what one?

9 minutes ago, Cookii3srus said:

Okay thanks for the info, ill probably play it safe and just bot on the other computer, would a proxy be recommended? if so what one?

Proxies are good for preventing chain bans, and allowing yourself to bot while also playing legit. That's how I keep my home IP for Services and legit playing, and a proxy for botting/gold farming.

20 hours ago, Runnwith said:

Proxies are good for preventing chain bans, and allowing yourself to bot while also playing legit. That's how I keep my home IP for Services and legit playing, and a proxy for botting/gold farming.

Whats a good proxy to use? if you dont mind sharing, Also how do i go about muling my gold made from the botting?