Trusted Worker looking to skill/Mini-Game

zachfreshh1

Hi all!

I am a very trusted worker with veteran experience in Runescape. I am looking to join a team and become a skiller/mini-game worker.  I am willing to put in a deposit, but it must be refundable at some point and It must be for a trusted group. Please do not contact me if you are not reputable. I am willing to work very hard, as I will have availability at almost all hours. My discord is Zach Mr gucci Xx#5715

Thank YOU!!! 

38 minutes ago, zachfreshh1 said:

Hi all!

I am a very trusted worker with veteran experience in Runescape. I am looking to join a team and become a skiller/mini-game worker.  I am willing to put in a deposit, but it must be refundable at some point and It must be for a trusted group. Please do not contact me if you are not reputable. I am willing to work very hard, as I will have availability at almost all hours. My discord is Zach Mr gucci Xx#5715

Thank YOU!!! 

I would look into putting in an Application for one of the established service providers so that way you can potentially get the work you're looking for faster. Providers that are hiring atm (Sorry If I forgot you.) 

@Dbuffed AIO Services 

@Master00j AIO Services

@Russian Guy AIO Services

@Hope AIO Services

@Tony AIO Services 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zachfreshh1 said:

Hi all!

Thank YOU!!! 

If you can put in the requirements we are in a big need for a skiller and mini game, should have work right away. 

17 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

If you can put in the requirements we are in a big need for a skiller and mini game, should have work right away. 

hey man i just dont think i cant afford your deposit thats the only problem lol

On 3/21/2019 at 12:31 AM, Runnwith said:

I would look into putting in an Application for one of the established service providers so that way you can potentially get the work you're looking for faster. Providers that are hiring atm (Sorry If I forgot you.) 

@Dbuffed AIO Services 

@Master00j AIO Services

@Russian Guy AIO Services

@Hope AIO Services

@Tony AIO Services 

id love to join one of their teams! please pm me if interested!

6 minutes ago, zachfreshh1 said:

They all have deposits so I'd recommend buying the gold for the deposit and if you're a good worker you should be able to earn that back rather fast.

3 hours ago, zachfreshh1 said:

If you can make the deposit then making back money + having the deposit refunded won’t be an issue, I’d suggest looking at your options first though. As of right now we have 1 skiller not including myself and a lot of orders.