Mirror mode black screen/regular client crash

QuiTTTed

Hi.

Ive bought VIP today just for Mirror mode and i tested it out, it doesnt seem to work. Ive tried 2 clients to mirror the mirror mode (RuneLite & Official OSRS Client).

With runelite the runelite client crashes, it stays open but the screen freezes and mirror mode has black screen.

With official osrs client the mirror mode screen is black and nothing happens on osrs client, it doesnt unfreeze tho like runelite one.

How i use: Opening first either Runelite or osrs client and then mirror mode. Waiting waiting, nothing happens.

Anyone knows how to solve the issue?
Thanks!

EDIT: Got to work with Osbuddy but script doesnt start. It lets me start it but does nothing at all. In the corner it says 32x 64x but i saw someone had 32x 32x. Not sure what im doing wrong.

Edited by QuiTTTed

45 minutes ago, zwaffel said:

Is your screen on fixed ? Like even before you start the osbot clien you HAVE to make sure runescape will not boot in reszisable. 

I just tested it with the official osrs client (try downloading it again) and it works as expected for me. 

Yeah seems to work now when i size the client exactly as the RS screen only is. Otherwise it does not work. Odd bug but thanks for the tip bro!

Solved!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Idris said:

Did you get it working with Runelite or OSRS Client?

I'm trying to do the same thing with Runelite and the bot is blackscreen with regular client frozen.

I did get it work with osrs official client. Runelite simply crashes. At first osrs client did not work either but i was told to resize the osrs client small as the rs is and then it worked. 

• Like 1