stunalching vs alching bot

Valiant One

Is it worth to bot stunalching over alching.

Alching makes lets you not to interact with any object lowering ban rates quite a bit.
Stunalching (or soulalching in general) on the other hand doubles your XP rates making getting magic levels strategically easier.

Question is: is it even worth it to stunalch? Or will I get my ass whooped for doing it 4 hours daily?

7 hours ago, Valiant One said:

Is it worth to bot stunalching over alching.

Alching makes lets you not to interact with any object lowering ban rates quite a bit.
Stunalching (or soulalching in general) on the other hand doubles your XP rates making getting magic levels strategically easier.

Question is: is it even worth it to stunalch? Or will I get my ass whooped for doing it 4 hours daily?

i telealched from 37 to 70ish (some super heating in there as well) i used a marco recorder to do this, all so just do alching or tele marco on a alt a lot as well

21 hours ago, bexxe said:

If you care, don't bot. If you bot, use premium scripts. bot smart. take brakes. That's it, better to record you playing the game (can be anything) for an hour and play it for 2 hours... should be safe but nobody can tell

That's not about whether I am spooked by botting or not, if you just alch you can do it a lot.

Well thanks guys for the replies anyways.

2 hours ago, Valiant One said:

That's not about whether I am spooked by botting or not, if you just alch you can do it a lot.

Well thanks guys for the replies anyways.

Sorry. Just try to give some ideas. If you have a stun alching script or private, I would be surprised to be any difference in ban rate. Keep in mind the high exp gains / day also triggers the system ? 

14 hours ago, b4k4l1m said:

stun alched 1 lvl of magic 84-85 and got banned. I also have to state that the bot did screw it up a bit by clicking on the wrong npc maybe that did trigger the ban idk..

2 day or perma ban? Messing up or misclicking multiple times or even longer triggers the system for sure, damn. I remember me recording fletching and letting the bot type 14 every every inventory back in 2007, coming back after 2 hours and realizing it messed up within 10 min and finding out it had been running around typing 14 every time (even players saying 'bad script bruhh' but didn't receive one ban. Hmhh, they got their detection on point and even better brothers :(

7 hours ago, bexxe said:

2 day or perma ban? Messing up or misclicking multiple times or even longer triggers the system for sure, damn. I remember me recording fletching and letting the bot type 14 every every inventory back in 2007, coming back after 2 hours and realizing it messed up within 10 min and finding out it had been running around typing 14 every time (even players saying 'bad script bruhh' but didn't receive one ban. Hmhh, they got their detection on point and even better brothers :(

Perma ban. What I've noticed is that missclicking while alching results almost everytime in a perma ban. 

• 2 weeks later...