Just going to post pics of my botting progress.

Aisu

Im to lazy to write up some fantasy story about how botting changed my life etc, so just gonna chill and posts proggies whenever i want.

Proggy 1:

http://prntscr.com/n0f2ef

This account has been fully  botted. nothing done by hand not even tutorial island.

Quests have been botted too. i bot 4-5 hours a day.

has survived a couple weeks now, ( i dont bot every day )

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

I never really understood this why do people spend so much time on visuals for bots (it looks sick but still) if you are ever planning on upscaling this i would suggest to remove the fancy visuals

This isnt a private script. its just one from the store... 

36 minutes ago, nickgeel said:

Im to lazy to write up some fantasy story about how botting changed my life etc, so just gonna chill and posts proggies whenever i want.

Proggy 1:

http://prntscr.com/n0f2ef

This account has been fully  botted. nothing done by hand not even tutorial island.

Quests have been botted too. i bot 4-5 hours a day.

has survived a couple weeks now, ( i dont bot every day )

Goodluck :)

• Heart 1

Dude just the hunting lvl is nice, not trying to offend you but:

- less then 500 total level in 'a couple of weeks' isn't that impressive, but if you like to be "safe" I'll understand..

- please don't mind doing some stuff manually, like quests to use fairy rings etc...

- the thing that you can bot all these things and quests doesn't mean you have to do it...

using different scripts every time is a different kind of clickspeed and would not be supprised if this gets picked up rather quickly by Jagex' detection?

Currently almost 2 accounts still running and about 1000 total in around 10 days, botted, but quested manually.

5 minutes ago, bexxe said:

Dude just the hunting lvl is nice, not trying to offend you but:

- less then 500 total level in 'a couple of weeks' isn't that impressive, but if you like to be "safe" I'll understand..

- please don't mind doing some stuff manually, like quests to use fairy rings etc...

- the thing that you can bot all these things and quests doesn't mean you have to do it...

using different scripts every time is a different kind of clickspeed and would not be supprised if this gets picked up rather quickly by Jagex' detection?

Currently almost 2 accounts still running and about 1000 total in around 10 days, botted, but quested manually.

This is just a test to see how far i can get a account, without Suicidebotting or doing it toomuch.

using ONLY scripts doing nothing by hand. its kind of a challenge.

58 minutes ago, nickgeel said:

This is just a test to see how far i can get a account, without Suicidebotting or doing it toomuch.

using ONLY scripts doing nothing by hand. its kind of a challenge.

That's what I would like to emphasize... To lower the banrate, you'll need to do some work manually. Using scripts ONLY isn't going to end up well and you'll get bad news sooner or later. Being f2p and "ONLY" using free scripts is just as dumb as it sounds, so try investing in a bond and premium scripts? Only sharing my ban experiences man, ofc I wish you all the best but I can only share to not be that focussed on "botting everything and doing nothing by hand" because this will eventually result in a quick ban IMO. Nevertheless, good luck with your experiment!

Edit: Besides using premium scripts, try to keep a second, non bot account to trade over stuff. Bonds are cheap when you buy mills online on your non-botting account and buy them on the GE and any money made should be traded over daily. Have been doing this method for a long time and rarely receive a ban. Try not to bot click intensive skills. Making your account P2P is the main advice i could give, try not to bot directly when finishing tutorial island. Banrates tent to lower when the account gets older. Last tip is to bot at offshore locations and not at, eg. Lumbridge goblins. Doing things in your POH seems to be safer then everything else. Nice project/experiment but would be even better to see you surviving longer and leveling faster.

Edited by bexxe
add information

2 minutes ago, phiercee1 said:

woodcutting will definitely end you.  It always has for me.

Well im just going to see if it will survive woodcutting xD,i mean it survived tutorial island and questing 

42 minutes ago, bexxe said:

That's what I would like to emphasize... To lower the banrate, you'll need to do some work manually. Using scripts ONLY isn't going to end up well and you'll get bad news sooner or later. Being f2p and "ONLY" using free scripts is just as dumb as it sounds, so try investing in a bond and premium scripts? Only sharing my ban experiences man, ofc I wish you all the best but I can only share to not be that focussed on "botting everything and doing nothing by hand" because this will eventually result in a quick ban IMO. Nevertheless, good luck with your experiment!

Edit: Besides using premium scripts, try to keep a second, non bot account to trade over stuff. Bonds are cheap when you buy mills online on your non-botting account and buy them on the GE and any money made should be traded over daily. Have been doing this method for a long time and rarely receive a ban. Try not to bot click intensive skills. Making your account P2P is the main advice i could give, try not to bot directly when finishing tutorial island. Banrates tent to lower when the account gets older. Last tip is to bot at offshore locations and not at, eg. Lumbridge goblins. Doing things in your POH seems to be safer then everything else. Nice project/experiment but would be even better to see you surviving longer and leveling faster.

already made 8m+ on this account, and it pays for its own bonds. I only use Premium scripts nothing free, thanks for the tips anyways <3

• Like 1

Just now, phiercee1 said:

woodcutting will definitely end you.  It always has for me.

Golden tip here.. stay away from fishing, woodcutting, mining (other then powermining), etc..

Here's my latest project, used bond from the start, invested money to gain exp and didn't do any money farming-scripts. This account is supposed to be used for bossing with my main eventually. (picture has been adjusted, Jagex is everywhere and skills will be outdated by the end of today.)

Schermafbeelding 2019-03-20 om 13.55.50.png

6 minutes ago, bexxe said:

Golden tip here.. stay away from fishing, woodcutting, mining (other then powermining), etc..

Here's my latest project, used bond from the start, invested money to gain exp and didn't do any money farming-scripts. This account is supposed to be used for bossing with my main eventually. (picture has been adjusted, Jagex is everywhere and skills will be outdated by the end of today.)

Schermafbeelding 2019-03-20 om 13.55.50.png

all bottled? and which scripts if you dont mind telling me private. 

and Fagex is definitely blowing some dick and reading this.  Willing to bet all my accounts on it.

Edited by phiercee1