Destrupts cheap mage training!

Destrupt

I will now be taking orders from people to train mage on their accounts, with the success from my own getting 5+ accounts with auto alching properly I have many accounts with high magic levels done 100% afk.

Why should you consider doing this service? With the ability to afk auto alch I can gather a high amount of xp with little to no effort, resulting in a much cheaper price over other people offering account training.

Is there a risk of being banned? Yes, there is always a risk when using a bot or auto clicker.. However, I have hundreds of hours of experience and multiple accounts with 94+ mage all done via auto clicking.

Some things to consider:

1) While I am performing a service you must NOT login or change any information. I have very specific ways and locations I do this service so you will not be allowed to go onto the account until the service is completed.

2) In some services with accounts having very low magic, to do this the safest way possible I'll need to have access of the account to days and in some cases up to a week at a time. 

3) I will not be providing the nature runes or any items required to complete this service.

4) I would recommend having a bank pin setup on the account, to eliminate the chance of having accusations against my name. 

5) If you account happens to get banned, I will not be accountable for the ban and no refund will be given as I have stated already my methods are not the safest. But more of a cheaper alternative.

6) I can complete services on any accounts, but I would not recommend doing this on accounts with high value or accounts that have had a lot of work done on them incase of a ban.

7) After the service is completed, I will contact you and you will change your password.

For more information feel free to message me on here or my discord Ghozt#9098

Thank you for reading and have a nice day. 

Proggies will be posted here:

http://tinypic.com/r/wugjzk/9

http://prntscr.com/n0aadr

Edited by Destrupt
Spelling error

14 minutes ago, Destrupt said:

I will Some things to consider:

1) While I am performing a service you must NOT login or change any information. I have very specific ways and locations I do this service so you will not be allowed to go onto the account until the service is completed.

2) In some services with accounts having very low magic, to do this the safest way possible I'll need to have access of the account to days and in some cases up to a week at a time. 

3) I will not be providing the nature runes or any items required to complete this service.

4) I would recommend having a bank pin setup on the account, to eliminate the chance of having accusations against my name. 

5) If you account happens to get banned, I will not be accountable for the ban and no refund will be given as I have stated already my methods are not the safest. But more of a cheaper alternative.

6) I can complete services on any accounts, but I would not recommend doing this on accounts with high value or accounts that have had a lot of work done on them incase of a ban.

7) After the service is completed, I will contact you and you will change your password.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 7upSprite said:

"However, I have hundreds of hours of experience and multiple accounts with 94+ mage all done via auto clicking"

Can you post some screenshots of these accounts showing the stats tab with your osbot name in the text box?

Currently I have 3 accounts I am working on at the moment, the rest of the accounts have been sold. But I can post some proggies, this thread will be updated over time with peoples completed orders and accounts of my own. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 hours ago, QuiTTTed said:

Why alch if you can splash 24/7? I did 1-95 magic with only 13 days of boting straight, no breaks n nothing.

Alching has higher ban rate

Splashing is significantly slower xp rates, and for people who need account with high mage for example zulrah botting would prefer having bots up and running as fast as possible.