zoo recovered account

KevinOG

Disputed member: @zoo

Thread Link: N/A anymore

Explanation:

I bought an account at 24july 2018. He provided me the recovery details with the account (which seems to be fake). now like 9 months later he recovered the account. i watched my e-mail today, and yesterday he recovered the account. as proven here:  

i just tried to recover it with the details he gaven me, it was instant denied: 

his discord + confirmation he changed e-mail to mine: 

i want a refund for the account 150m, the lost items 300m (my friends can confirm this, ill look on my pc home if i got a picture of it), and a refund of the stats, quests i did on the account. since i don't trust this user no longer i do not want the account back, just the cash!

picture of stats, quests i did will be given later once im home. 

picture of stats once i bought it: https://gyazo.com/0dceccea95cf615ecfa40d0d71fdfc85
stats now: 
also bought rigour on the account, got void elite on the account ( even paid some1 a service to get the chompy birds), mm2 ds2, and some other quests.

Can a mod please reply if he need more information i'm happy to give it!

I no longer use that discord anymore so I'm just now seeing of this. However, looking now at my old discord where he "confronted" me about stealing his account, it's interesting that he went straight to accusing me and didn't ask me once if I could recover the account back for him. This is very odd because there was a previous incident where his account was stolen and I did help him recover it. I would stray to say he probably managed to get his account stolen through account sharing or paying for services and now he's trying to swindle me to cut his losses by holding my credibility over my head. Or he just decided to give it to a friend and make up this whole story to try to score some free gp. Either way, I'd like to see him provide some proof to back up his accusation.

1 minute ago, zoo said:

I no longer use that discord anymore so I'm just now seeing of this. However, looking now at my old discord where he "confronted" me about stealing his account, it's interesting that he went straight to accusing me and didn't ask me once if I could recover the account back for him. This is very odd because there was a previous incident where his account was stolen and I did help him recover it. I would stray to say he probably managed to get his account stolen through account sharing or paying for services and now he's trying to swindle me to cut his losses by holding my credibility over my head. Or he just decided to give it to a friend and make up this whole story to try to score some free gp. Either way, I'd like to see him provide some proof to back up his accusation.

Can you please provide proof of recovering the account for him previously?

By the way, I went ahead and removed all of my personal info from the discord logs now that I see he's shady, but I have screenshots of everything. Just putting that out there in case he tries to use the fact that I deleted messages as some sort of proof of fraud. If you want to see any specific logs just ask and I'll PM.

Actually, I have to retract the bit about the previous recovery. I just realized that happened right around the time I sold him the account. I guess it's not really relevant. It probably had to do with him trying to test the recovery questions when I sold it to him. Sorry, my memory about this is fuzzy considering I haven't thought about this account in months.

https://imgur.com/nb9hiOh

I had remembered this as saying "the account is locked, I think it's stolen". My apologies. 

Edited by zoo

3 hours ago, Juggles said:

@KevinOGwhy did the account get locked in the past?

I tried to recover the account 2 times before the buy since we both accepted a recovery test. It didn't pass, but once he gave me the login details it changed to my ip and got locked right away. After this the account never got locked or hacked again. And out of nowhere without confirmation on a psw change or email change the account has a new email on it and got hacked even when I change the rs pass monthly.

4 hours ago, zoo said:

I guess the fasted way to get in contact with someone is to open a ticket now a days. As you say yourself (Im not using this discord anymore, so why would I first pm that discord it will only give you more time to get the bank pink being deleted. 

Whats now only 12 hours left I suppose. 

Im happy to provide any information I want, but I'm not sure I still can since he deleted some discord logs. 

Talked with Decode on discord and he said to me to post this message in here:

There is no change someone else recovered the account. Because before the trade I tried a recovery test 2 times without passing. And now after he recovered it, I'm still not able to recover it with that details he provided me, so there's no one else beside him who is able to do recover the account. 

@Decode Yes, I am willing to try to recover the account despite the fact that I don't think false accusations should be rewarded. However, I have to put it out there that as of December, I no longer live in the house where I created the account and played on it. And, as Kevin mentioned, when I gave him all the correct information to recover the account he was still unable to because his IP didn't match. So I could see that being an issue, but as I said, I will try. 

In regards to Kevin's post, where is the proof that the account was recovered at all? As far as I'm concerned there is none. Which means it's infinitely more likely that either Kevin was careless with his password, or he's just making the whole thing up.

Edit: Recovs submitted.

Edited by zoo

1 hour ago, zoo said:

@Decode Yes, I am willing to try to recover the account despite the fact that I don't think false accusations should be rewarded. However, I have to put it out there that as of December, I no longer live in the house where I created the account and played on it. And, as Kevin mentioned, when I gave him all the correct information to recover the account he was still unable to because his IP didn't match. So I could see that being an issue, but as I said, I will try. 

In regards to Kevin's post, where is the proof that the account was recovered at all? As far as I'm concerned there is none. Which means it's infinitely more likely that either Kevin was careless with his password, or he's just making the whole thing up.

Edit: Recovs submitted.

Keep us updated with how the recovery goes. 

The recovery failed @zoo. I'll give you another attempt to hopefully get it done right this time. However, if the 2nd recovery fails, you will have to refund atleast the price which was paid for the account. As for the items on the account, can you please provide us with more clear screenshots @KevinOG.

If the 2nd attempt fails, the staff team will review the dispute one more time and will let you know how much it is you have to refund, exactly. Just putting you in the picture here.