Can you recommend some Youtube channels that made you a Better programmer?

Elixar

i used this to learn java https://www.udemy.com/java-the-complete-java-developer-course/ its 77hours of content for only 10$ and it will learn you all the basics and even some more advanced topics. 

Would highly recommend checking it out. 

Edit: If the price goes up again just wait a few days, they constantly do sales where they put all the courses at 10$. Do not buy it for 200$ ! 

Edited by zwaffel
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gyrater said:

Check out Thenewboston on youtube. He's got a ton of tutorials and explains stuff better than university courses. I'm personally on his beginner Java tutorial playlist (has around 80 videos) 

Although he's got quite the amount of tutorials and most of them are good to follow, you need to double-check that if what he's learning you is true. A few months back I followed his React + Redux tutorials and found out afterward that he had wrongfully interpreted their concepts, meaning I had learned the wrongfully as well. Point is to always double-check what you're learning, people who do tutorials are also just humans after all :D.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Although he's got quite the amount of tutorials and most of them are good to follow, you need to double-check that if what he's learning you is true. A few months back I followed his React + Redux tutorials and found out afterward that he had wrongfully interpreted their concepts, meaning I had learned the wrongfully as well. Point is to always double-check what you're learning, people who do tutorials are also just humans after all :D.

I agree, always a good point to double check if it's accurate. Still new to java so my double check will come later but for now his beginner java tutorials have been very easy to follow

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gyrater said:

I agree, always a good point to double check if it's accurate. Still new to java so my double check will come later but for now his beginner java tutorials have been very easy to follow

Nice sig and all but we do not allow offsite redirects to other platforms such as sythe.org . Please update your signature, thank you!

wp3275269.png

• Heart 1

I used to watch thenewboston on youtube a looong time ago when I was younger. My first program was a C++ cmd game. Gave me a good grasp on what programming actually is, and from there everything became endless googling to solve different problems and eventually remembering those solutions and voila, you can do basic programming.