Stats on HCIM

Simon Says

After quotes on the following as individual levelling and then if it is cheaper as a collective, the price of them as a collective. These stats will be done on a Hardcore Ironman, meaning you'll need to acquire the logs and acquire the crafting equipment/do the relevant quests, to get it. I want someone who can guarantee the HC status will be intact.

70-73 Agility

1-38 Crafting

1-50 Firemaking

2 hours ago, Simon Says said:

After quotes on the following as individual levelling and then if it is cheaper as a collective, the price of them as a collective. These stats will be done on a Hardcore Ironman, meaning you'll need to acquire the logs and acquire the crafting equipment/do the relevant quests, to get it. I want someone who can guarantee the HC status will be intact.

70-73 Agility

1-38 Crafting

1-50 Firemaking

I can do the agility for you, 30 gp/xp. probably be a 48hour window to complete.

PM me if interested ?

7 hours ago, Simon Says said:

70-73 Agility

1-38 Crafting

1-50 Firemaking

HP level ? Plus got food on account ?

Will be able to do all of the stats 

got leather for crafting ?

plus got logs for firemaking or gotta chop them first and then train fm up