Regarding RWT bans

DoubleD

Hello guys,

I've never had any issues regarding bans for real word trading in three years of time. Over the years on all forums people have stated that RWT-ing was safe and I've never seen someone complaining about bans.

Well last Friday, first one of my mules (A F2p level 3, who automatically trades bots) got hit with a ban for 500m. Normally I switch between 8 different mules, and they get banned once in a while because they interact with a lot with bots. So initially I thought I messed up the switching and used the same mule as the day before and got hit with a ban for botting a day earlier.

Although upset with my loss, I thought it was my own stupid mistake and deposited another 250m on a new mule. However, after 5 minutes it also got banned. Both for RWT-ing.

Since my main has never botted and was combat 100 with a lot of legit playtime I thought I was safe on there. Well.. one hour later my main got hit for 1B. Again RWT.

Now on the forums of a different client I saw someone else got banned for 1B+ as well for RWT-ing this weekend, also mentioning it never happened before.

And today I got another RWT ban on a level 50, but luckily I already transferred the money 5 minutes before that. 

*All accounts were on different IP's.

For me it's clear that I have to follow a different approach, maybe drop-trading? But would like to know if anyone has had a similar experience recently?

image.jpeg.3146dda90119586a99f11e214f806819.jpeg

Edited by DoubleD
  • Sad 1

Yes and while writing this post another mule + mainmule got banned for RWT.

First the level 3 (withdrew money 5 minutes before) got banned, so I drop-traded the bank of my new mainmule to another account. And 15 minutes later the mainmule was banned. 

All on fresh IP's, they are watching me somehow. Not sure yet how to counter it. 

Edited by DoubleD

6 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Yes and while writing this post another mule + mainmule got banned for RWT.

First the level 3 (withdrew money 5 minutes before) got banned, so I drop-traded the bank of my new mainmule to another account. And 15 minutes later the mainmule was banned. 

All on fresh IP's, they are watching me somehow. Not sure yet how to counter it. 

Maybe they're watching your hardware ID if you haven't changed that

It would be expected that Jagex improves their RWT detection over time. The simplest answer I can think of is more frequent muling with more layers of mules aswell as different muling techniques such as drop trading, wildy trading and perhaps duel arena, but duel arena is allready full of people buying gold and gambling it away so perhaps you could leave that out.

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like you're botting your mules to auto-trade, big mistake. Full automation sounds nice in theory, but in practice it astronomically increases risk.

I never keep more than 100m on any account and always sell everything except what I need to keep a farm running. Larger trades are suspicious, this is proven. Try splitting trades up into 30m at a time, or random small amounts.

Think about it, what do you think Jagex sees? The only accounts that constantly move hundreds of mills rather than accumulate wealth on one single account are Duel Arena addicts and gold selling sites.

Edited by caketeaparty

On 3/31/2019 at 9:34 AM, caketeaparty said:

It sounds like you're botting your mules to auto-trade, big mistake. Full automation sounds nice in theory, but in practice it astronomically increases risk.

I never keep more than 100m on any account and always sell everything except what I need to keep a farm running. Larger trades are suspicious, this is proven. Try splitting trades up into 30m at a time, or random small amounts.

Think about it, what do you think Jagex sees? The only accounts that constantly move hundreds of mills rather than accumulate wealth on one single account are Duel Arena addicts and gold selling sites.

Agreed on the auto-trade.  Not sure about doing little trades. It got one of my mains account banned within a few days. It got banned for Goldfarming instead of RWT consider i was playing legit and only did little trades once in a while. My mules now moves 50m+ and havent got a ban yet. They have been alive for around a year.

PD: All my other accounts havent been detected even they have interacted with the banned account many times.