VPS Question

something i learned is that sometimes its better to have 2-3 servers that can run 20/ea than 1 server that can run 40-60 price wise

this is mostly due to the fact that a 800$ proccessor isn't 10x as good as a 80$ one if you're looking for fairly cheap servers i recommend hetzner you have to do most of the setup you're self tho so if this doesn't scare you go for it 

5 hours ago, osrunescapegold said:

I am testing out some free credits on amazon for VPS,I have a 8 core 16gb ram server running and its running 9 clients at 90% cpu power I believe I could run up-to 11 clients on this server I want to know what kind of server is required to run 50-80 clients per VPS?

Its better to have more than one server when it comes to that many bots. You should start off with a 16 core server that should get you up to around 25 bots and just double that. You can also throw some virtualization on the server and split the CPU so each VPS uses a certain amount of CPU instead of installing one windows ISO and having them all run on one. If you need any help let me know I'm pretty much a guru in that field. 

I had a 8 core 16GB and running 30 instances without going full processor. But overall, it pretty much depends on which script you plan to use and the core/ram speed. Through my experience, running all bots in 1 server do save you lots of time since you don't have to switch server all the time. But somehow, i would rather choose multiple servers because the less bot you run or push into a server, the more money you will be making. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...