interesting

Trippie Dex

My 4 accounts got banned, two of them were level 3 that I created and was boting for a day, huh.... Ive been botting for like 4 years and never got banned. I used agility script and mining, huh.   I don`t know how they detected... I been using other botting platform but never got banned there. What could be the reason that they detected me so fast??

2 hours ago, Trippie Dex said:

My friend just created a new account for me from another country. So I did tutorial island from my ip , English of course. And I played with it 5minutes and that's it.  Jagex have locked my account cause they suspect its been stolen, wtf? What does that mean??? They  inspecting my ip or what? wtf?

The tutorial has to be done on the same IP as it's created on, or a very similar IP. If you don't do this you'll get locked accounts.

4 hours ago, Trippie Dex said:

My friend just created a new account for me from another country. So I did tutorial island from my ip , English of course. And I played with it 5minutes and that's it.  Jagex have locked my account cause they suspect its been stolen, wtf? What does that mean??? They  inspecting my ip or what? wtf?

Yes

• Boge 1