? 51 Agility Account Shop - Perfect for Zulrah ?

Hel

Sick of paying premium money for servicers to complete your order? Sick of seeing those P2P days wasted?

Look no further, I am selling 51 agility accounts, ready for you to turn them into a main or a zulrah bot.

Accounts are 7M ea and come with ALL, that's right, ALL marks of grace on the account (Up to 1M+ in MoG)IF your account is fortunate enough to get the pet whilst completing courses, the account will come with the pet for no extra cost, BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, accounts also come with any remaining membership left on the account after training is complete (This could range anywhere from 0-11 days)

Worried about the security of these accounts? No problem! All accounts are rested at minimum 2 business days, to ensure they are ban-free and ready for sale. 

*All accounts are created from various sellers, in some cases, these accounts are ran through tutorial island by me, in most cases, they are done by the account supplier.

Made: 17
Ready to sell: 6
Resting: 0
Training: 0
Last updated: 23/03
*this does not include custom account builds, as they are made upon request*

FAQ:
 - Are these accounts botted?
 -- Yes, on a private client, with a private script, with many intuitive precautions taken to try preserve account integrity.

- Can I provide you a custom account?
 -- Custom account orders can be taken, but accounts are BOTTED and any account banned during this service will only be available for up to 50% refund, at my discretion**

- Can you supply accounts beyond level 51?
 -- Yes I can, however this may take multiple days, and cannot be done with a custom account, pricing would be discussed via discord.

If you have any further questions about the shop, feel free to add my discord: Viribad#0888

Edited by Slut