Attempted scam by @Mashiro Shiina

ainzlee

Was selling 30m 07 for pp, Got a discord msg from "Chadley#0001"

Asked him to link his osbot profile to confirm, he linked @Hannibal_

i asked him to msg me from that Account and he said it wasn't working, so i told him to just post in my thread to confirm. He then deleted me off Discord. I clicked his profile and noticed his steam acc was named "Mashiro Shiina".

I went back to check Hannibals profile and low and @Mashiro Shiina had only just visited that page (to link me his profile)

See proof: https://imgur.com/a/kIUSD6K

1 minute ago, Lost Panda said:

User has been notified of the dispute

@Mashiro Shiina May i ask why did you link him hannibal's osbot profile and then deleted him?

I did not scam this guy lol an I copy pasted wrong name.. I had message hanibal prior an didn't notice and the guy kept asking to many things I was gonna go first not sure why he kept pushing.. soo didn't feel like dealing with him so i removed him... not gonna scam some dude for 30M thats just retarded as fuck

1 minute ago, Mashiro Shiina said:

I did not scam this guy lol an I copy pasted wrong name.. I had message hanibal prior an didn't notice and the guy kept asking to many things I was gonna go first not sure why he kept pushing.. soo didn't feel like dealing with him so i removed him... not gonna scam some dude for 30M thats just retarded as fuck

Can you show us a screenshot of the PM sent to hannibal ?

3 minutes ago, Lost Panda said:

Can you show us a screenshot of the PM sent to hannibal ?

I cleared my inbox when the guy said he couldn't pm which I though would of been cus i wasn't vip but I was since it renew by itself.. either way this seems stupid look at my fb... why would i scam for not even 30$ makes no sense ( reason i had hanibal was cus he was selling gold and i had pm him )

7 minutes ago, Mashiro Shiina said:

I cleared my inbox when the guy said he couldn't pm which I though would of been cus i wasn't vip but I was since it renew by itself.. either way this seems stupid look at my fb... why would i scam for not even 30$ makes no sense ( reason i had hanibal was cus he was selling gold and i had pm him )

"I cleared my inbox when the guy said he couldn't pm which I though would of been cus i wasn't vip but I was since it renew by itself".. I was attempting to msg hannibal, because you told me you were him. You've muddled yourself up mate. Shouldn't be trying to scam people, you probably thought i was just a stupid noob huh?