at uk people, free money this week

Chuckle

Sky bets doing a 20 money back if you lose thing for the Cheltenham.

you bet 20 every day (Tuesday to Friday) on the first race (1.30) and if you win you get the winnings.

if you lose you get the 20 back as cash (withdrawable) 

possibly the best gambling promotion I have seen.

f1f4cb724d81353524263de22e803afd.png

you are welcome.

Edited by Chuckle
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

Thanks but something dodgy about it.

sky is one of the biggest compaines in the uk, nothing dodgy about them they own the biggest TV company and are one of the biggest internet providers,

its just a good promotion they will probably lose a few mill but they will make it back with people talking about the promotion and new customers post promotion. 

Edited by Chuckle

20 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

sky is one of the biggest compaines in the uk, nothing dodgy about them they own the biggest TV company and are one of the biggest internet providers,

its just a good promotion they will probably lose a few mill but they will make it back with people talking about the promotion and new customers post promotion. 

I know who sky are don’t worry, what you need to think - They ask for a £20 sign up fee that’s refunded if you don’t win, but what happens if you do win? Sorry there is no such thing as “free money” with these companies.

If you win and let’s say you win £1 then you lose £19 and also forfeit any refund on the original, so no really it’s dodgy unless you truly believe they are giving out money for the sake of it for no bigger reason.

2 hours ago, Chuckle said:

Sky bets doing a 20 money back if you lose thing for the Cheltenham.

you bet 20 every day (Tuesday to Friday) on the first race (1.30) and if you win you get the winnings.

if you lose you get the 20 back as cash (withdrawable) 

possibly the best gambling promotion I have seen.

f1f4cb724d81353524263de22e803afd.png

you are welcome.

its only on the first bet and if you bet E/W its only £10 refund

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I know who sky are don’t worry, what you need to think - They ask for a £20 sign up fee that’s refunded if you don’t win, but what happens if you do win? Sorry there is no such thing as “free money” with these companies.

If you win and let’s say you win £1 then you lose £19 and also forfeit any refund on the original, so no really it’s dodgy unless you truly believe they are giving out money for the sake of it for no bigger reason.

if you win its a regular bet the promotion only comes into play if you lose.

I have done similar promotions before and made a good bit off them but never seen a refund in  "cash" (term they use as withdrawable balance)

not for everyone but thought id share for anyone who fancies it. 

9 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

if you win its a regular bet the promotion only comes into play if you lose.

I have done similar promotions before and made a good bit off them but never seen a refund in  "cash" (term they use as withdrawable balance)

not for everyone but thought id share for anyone who fancies it. 

Ye of course, any free money is good money.

What I cant get my head past is them doing it out of the goodness of their heart if you feel me, if you see people like Bogla and Arcus they do like OSbot3 on a 3% coupon (as a general example, not saying it's true) and they know they will get publicity regardless of the coupon or not. 

This is obviously just a market post we see in the runescape sale sections, when it comes to places like Sky it would make no sense, the same would be if Virgin, BT or EE etc also done it, it would equally make no sense for them to give out the free money without some sort of clause behind it.

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Ye of course, any free money is good money.

What I cant get my head past is them doing it out of the goodness of their heart if you feel me, if you see people like Bogla and Arcus they do like OSbot3 on a 3% coupon (as a general example, not saying it's true) and they know they will get publicity regardless of the coupon or not. 

This is obviously just a market post we see in the runescape sale sections, when it comes to places like Sky it would make no sense, the same would be if Virgin, BT or EE etc also done it, it would equally make no sense for them to give out the free money without some sort of clause behind it.

Lol kindness of there heart... 

they are a gambling website, they get more people in, get them addicted then they lose in the long run. 

promotions just get people on board. you can abuse them if you do not start gambling after

they definitely dont do anything out of kindness